Weekly streak bonus tickets

TY for the free 100k streak tickets, I’ve been letting many people know how to use them…
one problem that is annoying a lot of people is you register for the 100K hi/lo sit & go tourney and sometimes it can take an hour or two to fill the table, nobody wants to sit there for an hour or 2 but if you dont the table starts with NO warning and when you finally see it’s full you have no chips left… if we are playing at another couldn’t you put a pop up on your screen to tell us the tourney is about to start ?

No, you get one a week if you log in every day. at your log in page there is a green chip next to you chip stack amount, click on the green chip (once it shows “ticket”) and you will see if you have any ticket. Be sure to hit refresh because sometimes I’ve seen it say ) tickets but when you refresh your page it shows one

they can also be used for the 100K sit-n-go hi/lo tournament, be sure to set the “game types” filter to hi/lo as well as hold-em or they will NOT show

2 Likes

The easy fix is using a split screen! Problem solved.

How come ONLY the 100K tickets are issued if you log-in EVERYDAY? Compared to the other issues, they are practically worthless…

1 Like

Thanks for the ‘wine glass’ Will, but I can’t seem to get any answers from anyone including support.

You get something for nothing, and then complain, just sets wrong. Not in my nature.

5 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH I guess I mistook what you were trying to convey with the wine glass. Sorry, but texting doesn’t always show the real intent of the remark or question. I don’t have any problem receiving the free tickets. All I would like to know is how I can get other denominations that I can use for the games I like-such as 7 stud hi-lo

maybe instead of insulting us players, you as a moderator could get in touch with support
and fix the promo so people would actually use it.

lol, it can take me 1/2 hour to explain to some of the players just how to get the ticket and then adjust their filters to get to the tourney…and you think they can figure out split screen ?
haha, I’m sure replay could fix this with a pop-up

1 Like

I in no way was insulting anyone, simply stating a fact.

1 Like

I too wish there were more games and more times to use them but I don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

3 Likes

Y’all are reading WAY too much into my reply. I simply asked a question that apparently not even a moderator can or won’t answer…

It wasn’t a FACT. You just ASSumed.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

I never assume, I know what the result is.

1 Like

C’mon Will. I don’t want to bicker back and forth. Do you have answer to my question or not? If not, could you please make support aware of the FACT that if someone logs in EVERY day they only receive 100k tickets which are basically useless because of their limited game options. Thank you!

1 Like

The only way I see for you to get a “lower ticket” is to not log in for a day and start over to get one of the lower ones each day.

3 Likes

Sorry my friend, but this is a reward program which is progressive, be proud that you are receiving the top reward and may be able to open new horizons. I have used mine to increase my chip total, as have many others. No bicker, just making the best of what I have. All the best.

3 Likes

Thank you Sharon. I really was hoping to do it another way or have support change it so I could keep up my daily log-in streak. So, again thanks anyway.