Weekly streak bonus tickets

Thanks @kelvic1414 , but for now i could only suggest playing my friends @morcosborcos Tourney at 10:30 ET or any of the five others. Hopefully as Rob mentioned there will be Omaha coming. But don’t waste um try it out :smile:

1 Like

Hi @VZo I believe you did use the streak Ticket, but the Usable Tickets menu did not update / refresh.

Please try again. You should see your regular tickets stay at 3 as well. The steak ticket will disappear after you refresh the page.

Rob

2 Likes

ty Rp for the free tickets ⚆ᴥ⚆

3 Likes

Another update, and a change of plan from what I predicted about new 100K MTTS.

It looks like the regular 100K MTTS are attracting more players, as @Poki65 predicted and the lack of Omaha Hi/Lo at 100K as per @kelvic1414 can be fixed too with more available games being entered into the schedule.

No timeline on this at the moment. We have a range of 100K events three times a day in upcoming RPOS, but I will keep you posted.

Rob

4 Likes

The League of Legends are 20k 3 times a day not 100k

Most of the High Roller are 100k once a day

4 Likes

Thank you Replay for the opportunity to practice more MTT games!

2 Likes

I must have missed info on these tickets and how/when to use them. Can someone shoot me some info on these tickets. Thanks

Hey Howie, basically you “earn” them same as Daily Bonus by logging in day after day, you get one every week. Your total cumulative number of weeks logged in dictates which value Streak Ticket you receive, 5000, 10000, 100.000, etc.

And you can use these Streak Tickets to register for tournaments, Sit & Go and Multi-Table, same as regular tickets, but the Streak tickets only have a relatively short expiry time, so keep an eye on it. They will be displayed in your Bank page or the chips drop-down menu.

3 Likes

Hi, yeah, I stand corrected. The League of Legends are 20K buyins.

There is one 100K High Roller each day.

Rob

2 Likes

I have found that, in many situations, if you donate beer you will be made privy to much more info than if you do not donate beer. I will pitch in with you Eagle on a community keg to get things rolling. First-come, first-served. Lol

5 Likes

Now you see, if everybody played by that rule, this world would be a much happier place.

3 Likes

Thanks Beer. I am starting to figure all this out now.

2 Likes

The 100k Astral SnG’s are now good played

2 Likes

Not surprised, people don’t want the free tickets to go to waste I guess, so they are using them in the Astral tournaments.

3 Likes

Friends of me play their tickets not, would give them to me, but can not.
I saw you like the Astrals too. Now sure much more. Well done. Congratulation.
I played 2x, won 1x 184k. Indian Summer MTT. Today i got my 3. ticket.
Nice: I saw a player, 6 month on RP, rank > 250k, < 4000 chips on account and won > 400k for ticket.
Many changes now.

2 Likes

One of my Steak tickets was due to expire in a few hours time, so I used it on an Astral Pegasus tournament just so it wouldn’t disappear, I came in second place, 256.000 chips, very happy.

9 Likes

I still have no idea how this promotion works.
I used the 50k ticket in one MTT and took 2nd place for 552K.
So, I’m not complaining. :slightly_smiling_face:
But does that mean I have to wait 5 weeks to get and use another one?

You should get one every week if you log in daily. Think I got one a couple of days ago, expires on the 9th, just keep logging in and check your Bank page or chips drop-down menu.

3 Likes

WST

1 Like

That’s all and good but how do we receive less than 100K tickets (which have limited game option) if we log on every day? Do I have to skip some days?