True and Fair Rank Display

The showing of Ranks to everyone is a Cash Cow for Replay Poker :dollar: . It was designed that way as a revenue stream the same way a Premium Membership is.

1 Like

I think your post is one that the silent vast majority of players would agree with. :handshake:

1 Like

as stated before we can end this foolishness by keeping the rank private,. Is there nothing private anymore? t the very leasy Replay should give the person the option of having it open for all to see or not. I think there are plenty who would want it private or for friends only to see.why are so many hungup on seeing a persons rank or bank for that matter??? It is free chips for pete sakes and don’t give me that :its for real money practce" lol.If you’re using a play money site to practice for real you already lost

2 Likes

@Litenin Great question! My preference for FREE or subscription?

My preference is 50/50 1) what I want and 2) what is good for the site. I think RP could double profits and still be basically the same as it was in 2015 when I joined the site IMO. RP is a good FREE social media bingo poker site, and has been since 2015 IMO - so in 2023 or 2024 its not worth paying for - for me personally anyway. I’d be more interested in what other players think tho.

So why would I pay money for a site that has barely improved and is a good FREE option as is? I only pay for something that I feel is valuable to me personally. RP is not a religion or charity so I see no reason to donate.

Back in 2015 when I joined RP I prob would have happily paid $10 monthly to play on RP. Things and expectations change - RP barely has tho from my experience.

1 Like

I have a Premium Membership to support the site.
I would hate to see it go to a pay to play site. Might as well buy a game system and some poker video games if it comes to that.

1 Like