Someone complained about too many raises?

So we had a crazy player complain about another player raising too many times. He stated that he reported the situation. I end up winning this sit and go tournament and NO I was not the one continuously raising OR complaining. Now I get a message from Replay saying that the tournament was canceled and the buy-ins have been refunded. I don’t want a refund I want my first place prize! How can they justify cancelling a tournament AFTER IT WAS PLAYED OUT! How does someone’s strategy of raising constantly warrant a complaint? I realize that strategy is ridiculous but it is no limit and there is CONSIDERABLE bad play here all the time. I want to voice my complaint but don’t see a way to reach Replay. THIS IS BOGUS!

2 Likes

If what you are saying is true, then I agree with you 100%.

2 Likes

@manhands , Check you bank transactions and see if you received the correct amount of chips for the win, if not send what you stated to support@replaypoker.com

There was issues according to the news & announcements topic today also. please check it as well

You can send a note to Support using the (?) located next to your bank amount in the Lobby page. There is another way to contact Support using their email address but I don’t know what it is. Maybe, someone will post it for you but the (?) has always worked for me and is quicker.

2 Likes

To reach Support via e-mail send to support@replaypoker.com