Cannot get support help

I had an issue today, huge lag when I bet, got sat out. I tried the support button, wrote the message, no way to send it. Nope.
I tried going to support@replaypoker.com, not worth a darn.
Really killed me in the tournament, hand #989797786 since I hit my set of 9’s, then got sat out as I bet, ten seconds later. It was a large pot, wound up with a boat, would’ve been up with the leaders. Think I should get my 250k buy in returned. Had more huge lag in a couple other hands that tourney before getting knocked out.
Most hands it’s not doing that.
Didn’t have the lobby up. Anyways, all in all I’m beyond frustrated!

I’ve always used the (?) which is in the upper right corner next to your bank amount of most pages to contact Support. They will usually get back to you within 48 hours but remember today is Saturday and I don’t think they are working weekends.

Since you have the hand # just explain it as you have in your first sentence. I think they can actually see your cards.

If you have the Lobby window up clicking Play Now again will sometimes help with the lagging. Causes a reload of the table.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. A little while ago there was no way to send it using the [?] as I have before.
Now the contact us appears down below like usual, so I should be able to send my message.
Thanks again.

2 Likes

I have had my chat quit working frequently lately, the trick that has fixed that has been close the game then click Play Now to return, then the chat is back to working. Thanks for your response. I don’t usual have the lobby up, but I will try that next time it’s lagging.

You can right click to the table and then click ‘load new’ in the menu. It helps because chat and other problems.

Yes or press f5 at top of keyboard refreshes screen

Hi @TheKnutts , sorry to hear of lagging issues again. I thought that problem was resolved awhile ago. But I believe you will receive a response from support very soon. They do work weekend as I understand but maybe the next day for response. I did hear chat quit working while playing with a friend today which is odd because, I was in the same table. May I ask what browser were you using and does it allow or block, cookies, ads & trackers?

2 Likes

Hang in there. Support is the best here. I never not get a timely response or a lingering issue.

2 Likes

Thanks Litenin. I’m using google chrome. At the moment I forget, but I believe it allows cookies, ads & trackers.

1 Like

Getting folded out when you are just about to win a massive pot in Internet poker is normal. Wherever in the world you live there will always be internet glitches and cutouts. Sometimes this could be caused by storms affecting satellite dishes used by your internet provider.

2 Likes

It’s a chance we all take but I don’t dwell on it and let it ruin my week.

1 Like

Yeah, sure wouldn’t want to play online poker for anything except free. I was annoyed enough just losing my free chips, lol.

TheKnutts,Usually if support gets an email saying the tourney booted you and was acting up they will reimburse your chips, no questions asked , It usually takes place the following day :)… If by chance you dont get your chips back, send them another email, they are really good at resonding :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you, they took care of me :slight_smile:

1 Like

As they always do

Just believe

1 Like

Hi @TheKnutts,

I’m glad to hear you got taken care of. Good luck at the tables!

3 Likes

So glad to hear it, I had faith that they would :slight_smile: Good luck at the tables TheKnutts

2 Likes

Glad to hear @TheKnutts , best support of any site, I have every encountered.

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of support here !

1 Like