Site freezing regularly

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for sharing your experience with Brave browser. I shared this information to the rest of the Team.

3 Likes

What browsers are the Support Group using?

1 Like

ok, tonight is BAD, i am in a tournament now but FROZEN again, all night n I am not the only one, worst night in a few days but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Constantly freezing up, lagging, have to click on things over and over, tables will not load etc, etc etc…
I have cleared cookies, cache still wont work!

4 Likes

This was posted earlier :

1 Like

I got frozen out 3 times last night and lost my blinds. It DOES have something to do with replay or so many people wouldn’t be having the same problem.

1 Like

@oldgeezer

This is/was a very good question. it was posted March 25, and still no response.

1 Like

I sent Support a video a few weeks ago showing the problems I have with a locked Site Lobby screen and being unable to locate and login to my game. I sent a follow up yesterday because I realized that the data on the refreshed or reloaded screen was changing every time indicating that the problem was not related to my browser ( 1 of 4) cache but what was coming from RP.

2 Likes

I expected their response would’ve been Edge, Chrome, Safari, Mozilla, Brave etc., and not just one type of Browser. That their Support team uses ALL of these and they are not observing any problems.

I also have a Browser called CCleaner which doesn’t allow Replaypoker.com.

1 Like

Last days i had this many times:

x

If i can sit down then the table is frozen.
On MTT after table changing was the table frozen too. I opened the same table on MTT Lobby a 2. time and there was playing and i was sitting out.
All started on Wednesday.

4 Likes

Hi @Poki65,

I believe this a new problem that arose last night for me and totally different than the tables freezing. This issue, for me is also occurring on all browsers, therefor not related to the table freezing problems.

Today, I noticed a lot of reports of players are unable to sit at the table, when they have been changed to another table. I was trying to get in any low stakes ring game with open seating and was not allowed to join any table. Also I couldn’t chat, asking is everyone froze and my question disappeared. I think people are confusing this issue with the tables freezing issue, because you can’t see or engage in any activity at the tables. I sent details of my experience & table info to support. Anyone who is having this or any issues, please send e- mail and the details to support@replaypoker.com

4 Likes

It seems like instead of problems being fixed, we have different ones and more now

1 Like

It would help If you haven’t already to please contact the support team at support@replaypoker.com

Or

Click on the ? on the dashboard page

Support

and let them know the issue you are having so they can look into it and hopefully they can fix it quickly as possible.

2 Likes

terrible today…sat out,stalling even 2h3n trying to reload chips

2 Likes

when*

1 Like

The click lag is getting worse!! My internet connection is fast, however, this is the only site I get this lagging problem. Sometimes, I time out cos the site is not responding to my click, Any ideas?

3 Likes

After a year of this I’m out of ideas and options. Someone suggested upgrading to Windows 11 which is ridiculous as Windows 10 has updates and support until the fall of 2024 besides the fact that this is the only site I have problems with.

5 Likes

I am on Windows 11 and it does not help. Same ole, same ole.

5 Likes

As some players have noted I found the ‘Brave’ browser to be fairly reliable. I have been using it solely for R.P. only for 2 weeks now and only had one problem: the 7stud hi-lo freeroll starting time was delayed for about 10 minutes the other night. Everyone was complaining how no tables were being created and yes the Brave was included in that problem. But other than that I haven’t experienced any lags, reconnects, etc. It’s a free download so give it a try.

4 Likes

I am on 2 real poker sites and 3 sports sites and NO problems, except here:(.

3 Likes