Site freezing regularly

Same here Bill. At this point I really don’t know what the fix is and neither does my tech department for my businesses.

2 Likes

Hi @r-i-c-k

I have been using brave for 3 months now with no problems except, as you mentioned not being able to sit at tables on 3/30. My only theory is there are 1 or more corrupted cookies as Brave blocks all cookies, trackers and ads. I have suggested this to support and hopefully the tech team is checking into, so there no issues on all browsers. For those still having issue’s support is suggesting using Brave, until the problem can be identified & fixed.

2 Likes

point is this should be on Replay to figure it out and FIX IT! We should not have to jump through hoops to play at a poker site.

6 Likes

Hi @ColbyRoad ,

I agree and I have confidence, Replay will fix the problem’s. I also believe, as a community, we should assist them by supplying them our experience’s & information of what help’s with the the problems. And I ask all to send e-mail with issues and table details to support@replaypoker.com

3 Likes

i have given up trying to play on my desktop too many issues but i have found there are no problems when i play on the android app…downside no chat options at tables

2 Likes

I’m done.

Goodbye, everyone.

Player for nearly 3 years, but even I’ve got better things to do with my time than this.

2 Likes

That is frustrating. All the best.

2 Likes

site freezes all the time, chat is in and out like the wind, and there is nothing worse than loosing a big hand and the river card doesnt show to a sole on the table, and next hand is delt

3 Likes

This is happening way too often, for way too long now :slightly_frowning_face: :cry:

6 Likes

Many freezes now after the big update. It folded me out of a hand, kicks players from table.

Edit:
I sit now > 45 minutes on a frozen table and nothing happens. It is standing on showdown. Chatbox is for me ok there, but no answer. Only broadcast comes. Refresh helps not. Other tables was standing too, but are now ok again. I can play there without problems. Lobby is many behind the time.

A screenshot:

1 Like

:cry: Dag, hoped the fix would help. Sounds like it is worse. Sigh

4 Likes

Is anyone else having problems getting to an SNG game? And if you do manage to register then waiting for a long time before other players show up. Several people that I use to see regularly in my games seem to have disappeared. Maybe a lot of players are having access issues that are not being reported. I end up Unregistering from so many tables because I cannot spend hours waiting for them to fill.

4 Likes

Same thing here. I have to unregister after awhile… I think a lot of people have moved on , with all the things that have been happening…

3 Likes

My fear is that this site is on its way out. Seems like everyday less and less seated and now with summer approaching more will have other things to do. I think another sign of going out is the almost weekly “chip sales”…just my opinion

2 Likes

The new design certainly hasn’t helped because of all the issues it brought with it. But if the table lags/freezes can improve, I certainly don’t think it’s on it’s way out, lots of people still find time to play tournaments and ring games on here, I find it’s usually busier in the evenings for me (UK based) but I’m never around then.

2 Likes

Sorry that I am just now seeing this that means I have on my laptop cookies that need to be blocked as they mess with Replay and that is how the Brave search engine works it blocks spyware that pretty much everyone that uses the net has to deal with. It it has been since March since I have had freezing up problems. Hope that is helpful

I don’t have any problems anymore since I started blocking third party cookies on this site.

Don’t have to do it anywhere else.

Edge Browser

Tried all the rest

1 Like

Hi @JenGen7 , Support was notified of the concerns on April 3rd and I have been under the impression that the issue was resolved. Even though I still use Brave browser, I have tried Edge & Chrome with no issues since. If you continue having freeze problems, please e mail support@replaypoker.com stating the hand number tourney id and issue.

1 Like

Great idea @Craig_Anthony for Edge if there are still issues. Still using brave but I have tried Edge & Chrome several time’s and had no freeze issues.

1 Like

Opera blocks the ads and trackers too. I use Opera and had this year no freezes and no chat-problems. But i think this problems are now over for all, and on the trackers has nothing changed.

Dashboard:

Table: