Poker site freezing etc

I think we ALL who play regularly on here should pay $100.00 each so re-play can hire some GOOD workers to fix all of the problems. I have NO problem paying $100.00 to stop the frustrations of getting frozen, lagging etc.

1 Like

I agree everyone’s past the stage of frustration about the issue and can only hope it gets fixed very soon. I only have a theory of what could be causing the problems for a long time, But I definitely do not believe it is any of Replay’s Employee’s.

1 Like

i think it might be their sklll level

1 Like

Update!!!, Tonight I have had zero lagging or freezing issue’s. Has anyone else? and I hope the problem has finally been resolved. :smile:

1 Like

Hi @Litenin ,

Same here. I am no longer facing lagging or freezing issue for some time now.

WOW !! thx luffy, Great news. Would love to hear from others to confirm. :smile:

Santa came early this year-maybe, i hope:)

Just got on-USUALLY get frozen at MTT lobby, but did not tonight:)

1 Like

The daily Freerolls have run smoothly enough for me recently.

1 Like

The leagues are having make-up games for the days lost on Thanksgiving and when the site froze.

The test is getting through the make-up games without lagging or freezing issues.

It looks promising now and hopefully we can finish up the quarter without any further delays.

Finishing out the year without issues is very encouraging.

Thanks to the ones working through the holiday season to get the job done!

1 Like

Hope the teams have no problems as well and yes thanks to the tech folks for fixing, this lag/freeze issue.

I just hope all runs well Tuesday, when the traffic on google cloud picks back up

Traffic on a cloud? What, like aliens or lighter-than-air craft?

3 Likes

Ok, been having problems at MTT lobby again:( hope it is not going to be like before.

1 Like

I saw today this nice thing on lobby:

Performance issues today, in future incompatibility. It can happen tomorrow. Time to do something.
I use Opera browser. And i think it can be a good idea to stop Operas updates. Because this too old code. I see the next crash coming.
What all goes on on other browsers i have not looked.

Many other things go there wrong too, all is red:

On the tables i saw many deprecated things too.

LAG is NOT FIXED at all…and is getting worse. People are betting before I even have all my cards, and I’m being folded when I am trying to bet or even call Frustrating

Thanks for the heads up, I have only been online for about 2 hrs but haven’t seen lag yet.

1 Like

Omaha Hi wire…Jan13th…1;22 PM…playing now and lagging AGAIN

1 Like

Rediculous…go to bet…folded…people betting before you even see all 4 cards and then when you do you’re folded…just AWFUL to play here now

1 Like

Understand your frustration, happening to me now as well, but I wasn’t quick enough to take a screen shot for support. Please try & I will also to get a screen shot of the hand number of future issues and send an e-mail to support@replapoker.com with the details of problem and hand number.