Poker site freezing etc

I was going to create a new thread from a few days ago SNG torture, but decided to add on here instead!

I usually play ring and its usually tolerable on the tables. SNG was totally unplayable for periods over maybe 2-3 hours or so.

Many hands I was just unable to play & folded out. Most hands were extremely laggy and slow if I got an option to take action. It was similar for my opponent too who was out for soooooo long I thought they just quit playing, only to return over a minute later to complain about internet.

Its NOT the internet! Every other site works fine! Its RP not working properly.

Its strange that SNG & i would guess MTT are much worse to play for connectivity & lag issues than ring games!

I donā€™t know why I waste my time complaining when the same issues are persistent and consistent.

This is why one reasons ring games are better!

2 Likes

Please, stop it, You are a nice, good person Litenin and fun to play with and very nice at the tables, BUT. a screen shot lol-we ALL are having SO many problems for MANY months and i am sure re-play knows about them ALL by nowā€¦I again, say it, i will pitch in $100 and hope MANY others would also-so re-play can PAY a SMART person to just fix the problemsā€¦I am on 4 sports sites and 2 very small cash sites and little to NO problemsā€¦

3 Likes

Sad, this is a fun, great site and i LOVE the ppl. here etc., BUT i play things on many sites and little to no problems-VERY frusating now:(.

1 Like

I doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s a ring game or a tourney, this site has a issue. When you\re dealt A-A-2-3- double suited in a Omaha Hi Loā€¦youā€™re NOT folding that pre flopā€¦but you go to bet it and youā€™re folded here !!! Players on the other side of the table are betting their cards, and Iā€™m STILL waiting for all of my cards to get to my hand, LET ALONE see them, and Iā€™m either getting 2 seconds to act, or folded. Andā€¦the lag started AFTER my 30 days as a newcomer. Before thenā€¦no issue. Sinceā€¦EVERY DAY thereā€™s a issue here. And Reps say ā€œtake a picā€ā€¦WEā€™RE PLAYING POKER, NOT SIGHTSEEING !!! We don;t have time to take pics because the hands are gone already, and Iā€™m not going to play poker with a camera ready every hand.

3 Likes

Just played in the 6:45am freeroll and i vanished from my seat out of the blue and i was left in limbo i had to find my way back to a new table but it took me a good 5 minutes or more to get back. No i did not have time to take a picture as i was trying to get back to a table. Frustrating to say the least !

4 Likes

@Sassee-Lassee hereā€™s an article on how to find your table if youā€™ve been disconnected: https://help.replaypoker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001875493-Finding-the-table-you-were-playing-on-

1 Like

Howdy bill, please forgive me if I have upset you with my suggestion, just doing my job. In a recent volunteer meeting, we were asked to send specific examples of hands not showing. The only way to do that is with a screen shot which does not show winning hand and when asked others if they saw it, they answered no. Reason is if you replay the hand number it will indeed show the winning hand. I do agree these problems, hands not showing, laggs, table freezing, getting booted from table, connection issues have gone on entirely too long. These issues should be fixed now and we should getting daily feedback on the progress from Replay !!! In the meantime, try to have fun & as always, gl at the tables, my friend.

1 Like

I played on December 22 my 100k Ticket. I had my table window 2x open, 1x on click to ā€œplay nowā€, 1x on doubleclick on my name on players list. After a while I saw the one table window was slow. On one window I played on Turn, on the slow window I saw the same hand on Preflop. Later was the slow table then 2 hands behind.
I folded hands on Preflop, and saw on showdown I had won this hand. I tried then one minute later on the slow window to fold this hand not, lol, but it didnā€™t work, I had delay and it folded me, lol. The name REPLAY is very good for this playing, lol.
I wrote to support I had problems on this MTT. Support wrote me back Replay had no problems on this day, and wrote me to check my Computer and Netspeed. I had no time to do this on christmas.
On a day 2 years ago I had 23 (!!!) Ring tables open and looked to them. I have a fast Computer and saw there no problems.

It can be you play on the slow table, and the other players on your table play at the same time the next hand. I saw this.

1 Like

Maybe taking a pic should be a higher priority?

Do u play ring? What about Omaha H/L?

I find SNG & ring the worst in terms of disconnects, lag, freezing etc.

1 Like

MTT or ring is ā€œdoesnā€™t matterā€ but Omaha Hi/Lo does??? LMAO! Can we let everyone at RP know the only thing that matters is O H/L??? They might not know yet!

I play ring 99% and when I get bored I might play SNG or MTT. These games are EXTREMELY problematic for me! I can sometimes play a SNG or MTT that runs fine but its rare. When I get trouble in MTT/SNG its double, triple or quadruple trouble for MAX pain & torture!

AGREE! Pics are a waste of time. RP should be able to use a hand REPLAY to look at issues.

1 Like

Dogsā€¦was more implying that it was a hand youā€™d never fold playing the game, but because of the issues here, itā€™s folded. Didnā€™t mean it to mean OHL was most important gameā€¦just that when you get a quality hand to play that might help you sit thru those lags and youā€™re trying to play it, and the website won;t let you itā€™s a pain.

2 Likes

It is beyond bad-I get knocked out with a nut flush but frozen out:(ā€¦You would think it would get better as ppl. do get PAID to fix these things:).

2 Likes

Just played in the afternoon Omaha Eventā€¦only lags where when multiple players were knocked out in a hand and during table switch overs, but nothing extremely laggy so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was just pulling you leg! Its pretty clear you love Omaha! Nothing wrong with saying that Omaha is The most important game! lol

Personally I just find SNG & MTTs are much, much worse in terms of issues, connectivity & lag.

OFC it sucks when it happens when u have a good hand.

This site has had issues for well over a year and it doesnt look like things are significantly improving.

1 Like

Ok, just playing in week 2 of the contest for Sunday big games. Had a GREAT hand after the turn and me and other guy all in, then next hand starts with me losing most of my chipsā€¦Not the first time this has happened and i did NOT have time to take a picture lol-----BEYOND ridiculously, WHERE can we start this $100 ā€œpay to get good workers to fix this siteā€ at:)ā€¦I know i lost, but would like to see it live lol:).

Bill, you did not have time to take a screenshot, but you could have noted or copied the hand number from the previous hand shown on the left side of the screen and sent in a report to support@replaypoker.com and they would have looked into it.
An idea if you have any other issues.

Ty, but, i would have a book FILLED with hand numbers etc. from all of the problems of the last few months:). I

No use in a book Bill, send them to support, or use this:
message to use Zendesk support

The lobby is always updating so if you go to dashboard after you open a table it should help. It solved my freezing.

Support gave me to my last problems the answer if I had lags, then I had too many open tables, or I had bad internet connection or I had an unstable WiFi connection.
I had only Lobby open and my MTT table in 2 windows, I have no WiFi, and my internet connection had no problems. On one of the 2 tables was all ok, the other was slow and 2 hands behind. What I had sent was only an info to help Replay.
The HTML version of Replay came 2019 online, and the freezes, lags,ā€¦ came in same moment. I think we can not hope Replay can fix this the next days or weeks.

A screenshot of my last frozen table:

screenshot

3 Likes