FIX: Lag upon joining tables

We received some reports this week in support about some players having problems joining tables, which caused their initial blinds to be taken before they could act. Our team was able to reproduce the issue, and tech has rolled out a fix correcting the problem. We’re sorry for the trouble, and please do let us know if you notice additional issues. :wrench:

6 Likes

To be fair best superhero
It’s almost everytime, the lagging frozen out etc its been pretty constant for me, new table frozen, if I check the main board frozen and pretty much everything else which for a mouse clicker like me is no good :slight_smile: sometimes 3-4 minutes before it sorts itself out after refreshing etc. Most annoying but I still love you all and thankyou to you and the team for your efforts.
Make love not war
Mark

4 Likes

I have had trouble getting seated at various tables this past week. The seat is empty and i click on it and i show but can’t get chips amd i get booted over and over again. What’s with that???

@fizzymint , Thanks to you and team for correcting this issue. Everything is back to normal and all tables starting as they should. :smile:

1 Like

I thought it was my computer-VERY annoying, hope it is going to run smoothly now.

A number of issues appear to have been quietly fixed lately. Loading the SnG lobby with all the games for one. Still loads out of sequence sometimes but now fixes itself quickly. Well done Support.

@fizzymint , Tables opened great yesterday, however the problem is back today. Only played 1 MTT ,
the 5:15 marathon but every table that opened would not let anyone play, without refreshing screen.

I’m still having this problem. Often when I joined her room, occasionally at other times. The table freezes, and I have to refresh the window in order to be able to rejoin the action, and I often miss my turn.

Please send an e-mail stating your problems to support@replaypoker.com.

Been some freezing going on lately the past few days. You have to close out the page(table) and refresh to correct it. No big deal. I am getting use to it LOL

Still freezing on about every table move in Tourneys here,
I noticed if you can check - uncheck Auto Muck ur good if not be ready to open the Lobby, close the table, open the table, close the Lobby, If done fast enough your in time to fold 7 2 If a little slow you likely dodged the Curse of Bullets :dotted_line_face:
(email sent to Support ty)

2 Likes

I played today a Thanksgiving week 2 satellite and was frozen on start and after table changing.

Thanks for the reports, everyone!

It appears that this was occurring specifically in tournaments. Our tech team has made an adjustment, and it looks to have solved the problem. Very sorry for the annoyance!

2 Likes

Sorry to disagree but the issue is still very bad :sob:

5 Likes

Today i was frozen again and again. 4x refresh needed for playing. On start and table changing. The fix works not.

3 Likes

Sad to agree with your disagreement, No fix seen on this end, 100k Pegasus & the 2:45 Freeroll today froze on every new table. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks, Replay for all your efforts and work in resolving the issues. Hopefully we will see the freezing problem will be resolved soon. On a positive note, I believe the issue with not seeing the final cards at the end of hand has been resolved. I haven’t seen that happen, since Nov, 17th. However that is also when the freezing problem started for me

Yes, it seems to occur in tournaments especially at the start. I STILL have to refresh the URL which seems it’s every time the game starts. Before I realize it’s happening, I’ve already been sat out.

2 Likes

This may be related, I joined a Duck Pond table earlier just to complete a couple of Mission tasks, after typing in how many chips I wanted to start with, my “seat” was frozen at the Reserved stage, then disappeared as if it didn’t accept me. I tried twice more, on the third try I refreshed the window and I was sat at the table.

Not seen it happen before really, but I suspect that’s related to this thread.

1 Like

Happened alot to me lately, seems more things going wrong, then right as of late my friend.

3 Likes