Lagging and Freezing

is any body else having problems with freezing and Lagging in Tournaments? Especially when running deep in to them. Lately seems to be freezing up and completely stopping and having to reload to get back in and missing quite a few hands.

1 Like

I’ve had it off and on. One time it was late in the tourney (S&G), only three of us left, and by the time I got back in the blinds had busted me.

I’m pretty sure the problem nearly all the time is a local problem - my computer, my internet connection, my service provider, etc. There may be times the problem is on Replay’s end - but if that were the case, I believe all players would be equally affected.

2 Likes

Yes all day yesterday and now today again. Lose the playing screen and then it tries to reload 10-15 times. I have to shut the window a few times , open a new one , then wait for it to reload. By that time most of the tournament is long gone and so are the other players. Doing the best I can is all I can do. Players are frustrated in the chat.

2 Likes

It happened to a few players yesterday but to quite a few off us on the 6pm Bounty hunter.

1 Like

I had to do that 3 times on the bounty hunter before i got back in lost a few chips, but when i got back in i was folded on premium cards. But finally came 4th in the end.

1 Like

Yeah it’s been lagging/freezing a lot for me as well - I think it’s the site - I don’t think it’s a local issue.

2 Likes

Yes, a few days ago. Several times during a tournament it kicked me out and flashed Reconnecting which it never did. I would have to close the tab and re-open another one. Another player commented he was having Connection problems.

I was the chip leader when it started to occur and I eventually lost before cashing which was probably because I went all-in before the problem would reoccur again for me.

1 Like

It seems to be happening quite a bit at the moment of late. I spoke to the staff to let them know and their working on it. They said it went down for about 10 minutes earlier in the bounty hunter too.

1 Like

Correct, it’s not a local issue when 6 people at a table are going thru the same thing for a few days. Support has been notified by players at the table so I just try my best to get thru it. Frustrating? , yes but not to the point of stopping play for a month. Yesterday we laughed when we finally connected because it showed 18 people viewing from the gallery lol. Never saw that and it lasted until the game ended. Oh well….

2 Likes

At one point we had 55 viewing and showed there was 59 in the tournament still and we was at the final table.

2 Likes

I don’t play tournaments, but play daily on regular tables & had issue with lagging a lot this week, but worse was when my action “BET” button failed when I had great betting/raising hands. (I could fold & call only) On that same evening, there was an on/off message “settings updated” that kept appearing all night. Did you report your issue to RP? I did & they later said they think they fixed the issue I was having…

1 Like

Same thing with players at my sit n go 7 card stud tables. A girl at my table reported she said.

1 Like

Yes i did, they said they were trying to fix it. It also happened again on the bounty hunter tonight but i managed to get back in after 5 minutes with out losing too many chips.

1 Like

Tonite was brutal yet again. Lagging and action buttons not working. Players getting sat out for not acting. People left the table. I stuck it out and all working now…

2 Likes

That’s all you can do is wait it out or take the night off from playing poker. Sometimes I wonder if it has to do with this new 5 G network stuff. Something is not gelling.

3 Likes

A mi me pasa seguido.

Same here … while it may be more critical in a tourney, it still a bit frustrating any time.

2 Likes

I’m guessing it isn’t fixed as I had the same problem this morning. Since I am on fiber optics, its unlikely it was a local issue.

2 Likes

The SNG I’m in right now keeps freezing up every minute for everyone at the table - please fix and/or give refund:

https://www.replaypoker.com/play/tournament/4989902/table/9539071

1 Like

games froze up, just like weather here
https://www.replaypoker.com/play/tournament/4986745/table/9539081

2 Likes