FIX: Lag upon joining tables

I hear you Bill. I haven’t played at all for over a month and it sounds like the ship hasn’t been sailing smoothly in that time.

2 Likes

@fizzymint
This is still happening when changing tables in a tournament. Had to reload table every time last tournament

2 Likes

I just played marathon final and satellite with no problems. Every table opened quickly and no lag. Although, I came in 5 spots from the chip payout in Marathon, I’m happy!! Yea & keeping fingers crossed :smile:

Thanks for the additional reports – sorry to hear this popped up again over the weekend. :frowning: Sue at support also received similar emails, and kept our tech team updated. We haven’t had any today, but our techs are on the case and will continue to investigate further.

1 Like

I still have the lag ,get sit out a lot miss my blinds by time i get back in trny im sitting out again and lost my bet or blind . Instead of going back to lobby and rejoining i just scroll to the top on table page and right click tell it to reload lot quicker than leaving and rejoining

The main lobby is still a mess, taking a few minutes to load and freezing for minutes after that before you can actually do anything. such a pain in the ass

2 Likes

Yes, lag issue’s back for us all my friend, seems we have 1 problem resolved and the former occurs I’m sure the tech team is working hard to correct.

Our tech team has pushed out a new fix for the recent lag. Please reach out to us at support@replaypoker.com if you continue to have issues, as it will allow us to track how well it’s working for you. Thank you so much!

1 Like

5 weeks further on and if anything the main lobby is worse than it was before. Without the main lobby this site is useless and think it should be a priority to fix

Everything is fine but I do have an lot of trouble conncecting and staying connected.

1 Like

@PaperBoy73 here’s an article with a few easy things you can check on your side: https://help.replaypoker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002234774-Disconnecting-from-games-

Lags are not fixed here man…been saying for a few weeks this place is bad…people are betting and I haven’t even seen all my cards…I try to bet and am timed out folded…it’s awful and NOT getting better…I reported it happened to me during todays Omaha Hi wire

2 Likes