Site freezing regularly

our game is frozen

2 Likes

It’s been awhile now. I hope it doesn’t effect “Bust the Staff” tournament today. I haven’t played any poker here in 5 or 6 weeks.

1 Like

I have been in contact with staff, and they assure me that they are on it. Wish I had more to tell you, but that is all for now.

3 Likes

Tables are now frozen again, all standing, and i can not sit down.
1:00 pm eastern.

3 Likes

Played the 5k Power Up at 12:00 and it froze then i got kicked so things still not working right.

2 Likes

frozen again, Royal Poker final table :frowning:

3 Likes

:frowning_face: Having same issues. Our team game was canceled last night due to so many on each team sitting out & w/out chat .

5 Likes

Hellllllllllpppppppppppp!! Freezing and no chat like last night. In Royal Heaven right now. More headaches for Replay!!

2 Likes

Oh No! Got team game later. Hope it isn’t like last night.
Good Luck us & Replay with these issues :disappointed_relieved: :frowning_face:

3 Likes

We have 2 leagues lol Help

2 Likes

Bust the Staff tournament in one hour :flushed::man_facepalming:t2: Don’t know if it’s canceled yet.

Just Played In Bust The Staff .
Once again, Slow Tables, Slow Responses and Slow Betting and or Folding.
Total BS that WE Are STILL even talking abut this.
WTG Replay and Your Tech Staff.

We Don’t Need Luck.
We NEED A SOLUTION.

I just finished playing and with almost 800 players, I didn’t notice any of those except sometimes with a few slow responses.

I found the play very enjoyable right up to when I was knocked out with a set of 10’s by a boat. I really misread the betting in that hand.

2 Likes

We just finished TPP league. It went well and we even had chat.

Pleasant surprise to get my buy-in refunded this afternoon. Was in a tournament this morning and the first 2-3 minutes were freezes, folds, etc. and then things worked fine the rest of the tournament. (Well, no they weren’t. I couldn’t buy a &(@% hand… but at least there were no more freezes).

1 Like

This is a weird one => I just got beaten in an ALL-IN by someone who was sitting out! Is this possible? I thought those sitting out folded every time. Perhaps their status was shown incorrectly.

On Ringgames and MTTs is sit out not the same. On MTTs you can sit out, but you can act on Preflop while sitting out. You get cards if you sit out on a MTT too, on Ring Games not.
Other sites have this too.
But i played long time no MTT, can be other can answer better.

I just finished playing a couple of RPOS games (ID# 5527150 and 5469767) and there was freezing and several times it just folded me. Last night, I was also disconected in another game with slow responses.

So FYI, things are not working correctly today or last night.

2 Likes

Post the hand please.