Site freezing regularly

@JustlyFishy : In moment of your All In you had 400 chips on table, the blind size was 300/600. Your All In was not high enough to fold someone who had paid the Big Blind. It was an All In, but not a Raise.
In moment are many problems on the tables, but on this played hand was all ok.

@Craig_Anthony :

1 Like

Thank you Poki, absolutely correct :+1:t2:

1 Like

“Sticky” action buttons, freezing, disconnecting. Same stuff different day.

I thought I would post this here again so it could be ignored by staff

1 Like

Thanks for the update. I haven’t played in 6-7 weeks. Don’t need the aggravation.

1 Like

This has been occurring a lot the last few days.

Can someone from Staff provide an update status?

Is it being addressed (btw, I know it is. Just venting. :grimacing:)?

Why is it occurring at crucial times so often?

I noticed when I do a quick call or a quick raise, it will freeze and run the clock down. And when I wait a second or two the response seems fine.

Btw, the quick call, raise and re-raise is part of my strategy to make my opponents rethink about calling or re-raising me further. And, the delays and freezing negates it.

Thanks.

2 Likes

new one (4me)

got moved to another table but i just got a empty seat (window remained), had to open the new table myself from the lobby

1 Like

Totally frozen at 12:05pm

1 Like

Still down 20 minutes later. Time to find something else to do.

It would be nice if this site had staff that took this issue seriously. Like another thread how they engage with players and have meaningful dialogue about the nuances of RPOS. Instead this issue is mostly ignored and only get vague press release style statements hours later about “server issues”

2 Likes

The site in moment:

1 Like

fizzymintOperations Manager

3m

The site was temporarily down for a few moments – we implemented a fix, but the site is sluggish as people get back online. This should end in just a few minutes. Very sorry for the interruption!

1 Like

Now:

1 Like

Still showing cloudflare error message for me.

1 Like

very funny, all are sitting out, but the game is playing ^^

1 Like

Back, but no players and i can not open tables:

1 Like

me too

1 Like

This should end in just a few minutes.

:rofl:

1 Like

I could not reach the site - but now can

3 Likes

The site is back, the button-delays too. Slow playing goes on.

1 Like

Yup the actions are definitely being significantly delayed. Some players at the table complaining about slowness and timeouts. For practical purposes the site is still down.

It’s too stressful to play a hand and have to worry if I’m going to time out on the turn or river. No thanks.

1 Like

Especially when playing ring tables,at least in a tourny u get a refund. Unfortunately i hate tournys lol