Site freezing regularly

Hi Raptor,
I am a player as well as a moderator, and I can truthfully say that I have probably been lucky today in having no problems whatsoever on the tables, playing MTT, Sit & Go and rings.
I believe the words of the staff and the technical experts. I read every single word of the players’ complaints and I think you will find that I have responded to every player who has sent me a PM regarding this matter.
I was simply directing you to the latest post that had been printed in the forum, - that is my job. I don’t think I have presumed to post any thoughts as I am not a technical expert.

3 Likes

Well said grapevine, and you are correct. The information that is provided is on the Replay Tech Issues thread, that was set up to deliver whatever information is available during this extended issue and has been posted whenever new information is available. This particular thread is for, mostly, complaints. Tech “claims” are what is known at that particular time. Someone says is well and good, but I will believe the tech staff.

1 Like

I’m keeping up with both threads so everything is the same just about with a new issue posted in the technical thread. Does anyone have a clue as to how long this will last ?

If it was a banking site everyone would have taken the money and ran.

Still I hang in there waiting on the sites ownership response .

1 Like

I Stand With You.

1 Like

Sorry, but who among us can predict the future? I agree that the updates have been far between, but they have been there.

1 Like

:joy:

@fizzymint

Thank you for the update and asking (?) someone on Staff to provide additional info on what is being done in the Replay Tech Issue thread.

We’re just frustrated because it’s probably just a part of human nature when people provide input and receive no feedback.

Please reconsider that daily pop-up notice suggestion which I feel will keep everyone aware.

Will, you know as well as I do that the owners and investors can predict the future of the site. I think the majority of the players want to hear from the top brass, this is no small matter, it’s been months since the hacking incident and the sites has had continuous problems since then. 4 days ago we get a pop up on a 50% off chip sale. Kinda rubbing salt in the wound or is it a Hail Mary pass at a last ditch effort. Players want to know. All the talk is not entirely in the forums and players are talking.

5 Likes

Had high hopes but still major issues and that doesn’t give one much incentive to play very long. My 5 minutes is UP lol

1 Like

Started playing ring games around 4pm and they’re sticky with actions being delayed a few seconds. I’ll find something else to do it’s too irritating.

1 Like

Any updates from the players?

Just had a look at BTS, 256 entries, 80 left in an hour and 20 minutes. Must be running pretty well.

2 Likes

The last week and longer, at all days between ca. 3:00 and 5:00 pm eastern I had the delays after button click, other players too, all. Today I played in this time, and all was ok, no delays. Because freezes I can nothing say, I played not very long last days.

3 Likes

Thank you Will. I’ll try playing shortly now.

1 Like

Just played two and a quarter hours of Bust the Staff and delighted to say the tables played perfectly. Fingers crossed this is a good omen!

5 Likes

Absolutely.

Today i played in the time 4:00 - 5:20 pm eastern, and the button delays was back. Up to 3-4 sec. after click. Not over.

4 Likes

I had mentioned previously that I was limited in the number of replays which I was allowed to review before the site limited me to only around 5 or 6 before a message appeared and stopped me from reviewing further replays.

A couple of days ago this seemed to be corrected where I was able to review many replays without incurring the message.

Also, I haven’t seen a delayed response with a circle and a slash through it when clicking the call or raise buttons.

Bust the Staff was flawless this Thursday only 250 some players instead of the usual 5-700. Also, other games were smooth later. Thanks replay, keeping aces crossed for luck.

Ring games laggy as of about 4pm

2 Likes