Site freezing regularly

I just received a pop up of a huge surprise chip sale every day this week, is the site back to normal now ?

Any news on the app ? I can’t find it in the App Store.

I played yesterday at ca. 10:00 am eastern and there was on 3-5 hands long delays after button click. It can be the app folded players because this. A player wrote “It try’s to freeze”. I played on 2 tables, and had on both the same.
At 3:00 pm was delays of 1-3 sec. after click, long time.

2 Likes

Thank you Poki

1 Like

Ring games are NOT fixed… i was stopped from betting twice and almost folded my hand and i had quads!

Before taking polls about adding crap FIX what ya got!!!

3 Likes

That’s sad to hear. I was just going to put together a high stakes tournament.

I’ll hold off.

There are still intermittent periods of a few seconds of lag between action and response, lasting a few hours at a time.

The situation has improved somewhat but it’s far too early to be popping champagne.

1 Like

This happened several times to me today between 1pm and 3pm Pacific Time. Got frozen out of a 4 of kind! What’s up with this??

2 Likes

Delays up to ca. 3-4 sec. today between ca. 3:00 and 5:00 pm eastern again.
But what I saw: the checkboxes have no delays. Clicking Fold is slow, checking Fold is normal.
If a people needs short to think, must then type his betsize, clicks then Raise and then comes a delay, then no wonder if he gets folded. Time over!
An idea can be Replay gives +5 sec. time for actions on all tables until this delays are fixed.

Another nice bug the last 30 hours:

3 Likes

Today I hve been screwed out of so many hands. I dont even get time to select an option and when i do it gives me about 2 seconds then makes me sit out. sometimes it do it and just passes me up. I’m in a 20k tournament now and have lost 3 huge pots because in the middle of betting and everything it just sits me out while in the middle of a hand. its B.S. that while I am wiinning I end up losing when I shouldnt because the site server acts up

2 Likes

I haven’t noticed a major disruption in some time, though there has been constant action delay in the afternoons (in Eastern Time) and returns to normal sometime in the evening. It’s been like this every day for at least a week now.

1 Like

Total BS.
Ring Games, SNG’s, and Free Tournm’s…tried them ALL.
SITES FREEZE…or ARE SLOW.
Lost serious chips today because of this.
Replay has Fixed…NOTHING.

1 Like

That’s what others are saying also. Thank you Brother :+1:t2:

1 Like

The last 2 days it changed a little bit. Players had at ca. 11:00 pm eastern delays and freezes, must sit out because this, the other players, same table and time, had no problems, normal playing.
The delays in the time 3:00 – 5:00 pm and longer was on all days too.
2 weeks happened now nothing. A new Statement would be good.

2 Likes

Big crash today ca. 10:30 am eastern. Long delays, freezes, it folded me, folded my payed bets too, sat me out, kicked me from seat at one table. The names of the most players at the 3 tables where I played was Player 1 – Player X, their picture the Replay-King. Chat didn’t work too. On end all tables showed only this:

Err

I think the connection to the Replay-Server was broken for a moment. I must load all tables new and leaved then.
90 minutes later the lobby showed me wrong players at the tables, was much behind real time. Refreshing the lobby didn’t help.
On all other days the tables had delays too, it folded players. Nothing is better, it gets more and more bad. Other new threads because the problems today are on forum now too.

I wish much luck and nice playing at the Elite-Promotions next month.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I thought all was good again because of all these chip sales all week . This is not good news…

2 Likes

Today I got a mail from Replay. Replay wrote: “All is fixed now, thank you very much for your patience, and players who had problems got refunds”. (Sorry, I got it only in German language.)

My statement to this:
A half hour before getting this mail I played short time on a table, and had the delays there. The last 3 days friends on my tables wrote to chat the delays folded them hands or kicked them from seat. I think the last fixes was not long time tested.

One hour after getting this mail I played on next table and had the delays again. The hands/hour on lobby was much down. 3 players played on a 6 seat table, speed was on only 31 hands/hour, over long time. Slowplay. It looked like players (not only one) standing up in mid of a hand and went away from computer, their time went down and the app folded them then. The next many hands they was then sitting out.

I lost chips because the freezes and delays the last many weeks too, but Replay gives no refunds for playing on Ringgames.

Just left 2 ring tables both with freezing issues…YOU GUYS HAVE TO FIX THIS PRONTO.
Players are leaving here in droves…just like in Russia lol
Will have to stick to FR or 1/2 tables

4 Likes

Just finished a 5K Power Up MTT it kept freezing and lagging, i tried to bet and it sat me out a few times, then it would speed up and you didn’t know who won the hand, still not working right !

3 Likes

Yep - desperatly clicking “all-in” holding a set, and frozen out and auto folded. Good times, Gooooooood times.

4 Likes

Wowee, I thought this crap was over. I had some problems logging in but haven’t played in a while. Sad to hear.

3 Likes