Site freezing regularly

Many players see now the moment to leave Replay. I can read this on the tables. A Statement would be good.

2 Likes

I agree with you.

2 Likes

Aqui parece que los que dejaron la sala son los responsables

I agree with you…

1 Like

Ringgames was frozen again, 20 minutes all standing.
8:45 am eastern

Agree that a statement a few times a week to keep us informed would be helpful to the players.

1 Like

One can only hope :thinking:

1 Like

Not good to write such things 6 hours after the last big crash.
I was sitting today 20 minutes in a frozen hand, very many other players too. All tables was frozen. I will not hope this will continue every day.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Replay Tech Issues:

@fizzymint

This was from 09/08/22, today is 09/12/22.

Sounds like most of us would appreciate any updates at least a couple of times during the week. I suggested a daily notice which would pop up when you access the site but that doesn’t appear practical.

The notice which I was referring to was the one being used about 2 or 3 weeks ago. But, I only saw the notice twice and then it stopped.

Something like … Still working on the Lagging and Freezing problems.

But, now it seems other problems are occurring probably because everything seems to be highly interrelated and integrated processes.

I’m really not complaining.

But, why haven’t I received Refunded chips for playing in MTT’s?

Also, the above notice was posted in the News & Announcement Category. Since, I don’t or can’t post in that Thread any new announcements won’t pop up on my Latest screen.

Maybe, someone can also post something in this thread?

1 Like

I just finished a 25k Omaha tourney, and it ran perfectly.

11:15 pm eastern

2 Likes

I played 3 hours Ring, until 11:30 pm eastern. No problems

1 Like

The thing of it is is that we get infrequent updates on the status of the site ( fixed, not fixed ) better, not better) but what we don’t get is what the players should do ? Play until frozen and wait the game out for hours or not play until this problem is fixed ??? . Getting chips refunded should be an absolute not a gratuity.

What will help the most for all aggravated parties concerned ?

4 Likes

What will help the most for all aggravated parties concerned ?

Meaningful participation from staff in this thread. This is a community site they should start treating it like one. No more press releases, just honest and frank discussion.

3 Likes

Perhaps they will. I asked and we shall see what the what is.

2 Likes

Google Product Team was able to resolve the Pubsub issue on their end

Why was there no incident reported by GCP for this service degradation that lasted several weeks.

In the their incident log for pubsub I don’t see anything lasting longer than a few hours.

Was Replay the only client impacted? If so why?

1 Like

Agree communication - Its not hard to say even we are aware and working on it, but to be clear this is not in the Mods or Support team - Just somebody from replay to say we are sorry and thanks for supporting

Refunds happening (part of them ) so that is good - think it would also help customer service from being smashed with contacts of Replay responded when the issue is bad on the forum so they get less contacts with something they can not answer

3 Likes

I wouldn’t wait for a solid concrete answer. The players pay the bills here but everything is top secret when it comes to the actual problem and replay saying what it is.

2 Likes

If you would read the Replay Tech Issues thread you will see a comprehensive post detailing all the latest information that is available. The staff are keeping you informed when there is anything new to report.

2 Likes

Yeah, but if tech claims it’s a pubsub issue and someone points out that the logs show no such issue, or at least no widespread, long lasting issue, I would think some sort of explanation is in order.

2 Likes

Respectfully,
If YOU would read the players complaints, instead of posting either what YOU are told or what YOU think,
You would understand and possibly be a respected, and relevant Moderator.
In YOUR WORDS, “As a Moderator, I will answer your questions as best I can. If I don’t know, I’ll find out for you. I hope you enjoy your playing experience on Replay as much as I do.”
Most here are not obviously enjoying their experience, and YOU are NOT answering any questions,.
YOU are making STATEMENTS.
Sincerely,
Raptor-1

4 Likes