Server downtime shady player?

So the servers went down for a bit, “lucifer14” seems to have been able to play for the entire time in the “european culture” tourney, table is closed now. idk what’s happening but he had like 3k chips before the servers went down, in these screens you can see he has like 50k afterwards, did he cause it? Not making assumptions or anything im just pointing this out, moderators decide what you want to do with this. I was at ~10K at the start of it and he seems to have blinded everyone down. (I was put on “away&fold” and spam clicked to get myself not to fold, but it just went back to “away&fold” every single time, folding my hand every time, but that’s why i’m not greyed out)

These screens were all taken in the minute the servers were back up, but i was still unable to not-fold. The blinds were originally like 100/200 or so which fits the timeframe i think for him to now have a stack like this if he was getting the blinds+antes every hand.

Might just be a coincidence, this post is probably poorly worded as i’m just stating what’s on my mind, think i should share this though.

EDIT: I don’t understand why someone would do this at a (compared to elite or something) low stake level though, the confusion is strong with this one.

Nope, nothing weird here. We legitimately had server issues that caused an outage. This one is definitely on us. =)

Thanks for keeping an eye on things! We’re super sorry about the inconvenience.

hi i signed in on poker earley today & lost 6k of tokens becouse of the game errors & on top of that i not reseved my 2500 chips ither

and non of them got returned

hi i signed in on poker earley today & lost 6k of tokens becouse of the game errors & on top of that i not reseved my 2500 chips ither & i not reseved any of my 2500 chips for log in

Hey Tomboy!

We had a hiccup in one of our servers over the night – it lasted about two hours, but one of our developers caught it and made sure to start the cleanup. There were one or two tournaments that we’ll be refunding manually too – Andrew is on top of that!

If you haven’t seen those chips back yet, you should soon. If soon has come and gone for you, please don’t hestitate to drop us a line at support@replaypoker.com