Meltdown in Bleeding Me today

Had meltdown in Bleeding Me today. At about 3:45 everything went to H e …
Froze out, restarted twice…played one hand, luckily won, then froze out again, restarted twice AGAIN, then back to playing to soon go out.
Perhaps it’s all the wildfires in my area?
Anyways, a refund would be cool.
Thanks, you have a great team there!

1 Like

Hi @TheKnutts Sounds like you may have a net issue but you can still request refund, Send an e-mail support@replaypoker.com

1 Like

Haven’t heard or seen anything like that in awhile. Good luck on getting those chips back.

1 Like

Agree, I don’t know of any outages on Replay at that time. But you @TheKnutts can always ask at support@replay.com

I noticed fewer problems if you close all windows except the table your on, And keeping the browsing history clear helps.
To clear, 3 dots on upper right, down to More Tools, over to clear browsing, check all time, (checking cookies will sign you out of most sites) If you haven’t done it in a while it will take some time, Cleared a friends who had never cleared it and it took 6 hours, I do it about every other day so it only take a min.
gl

5 Likes

If you use Windows computer you can go into “Settings “ and check the box to clear browsing history automatically when you close the window to whatever browser you are using.

2 Likes

I appreciate all the help!
Just cleared my browsing history, that may help.
The other day I noticed it starting to lag a lot, refreshed the page with f5 several times which usually helps.
Then it just quit, so I restarted, once back at the dashboard it wouldn’t even show that I was currently in a tourney like usual, so I restarted again.
That time it worked, was back in the tourney for a couple hands, then the exact same scenario stated above occurred again.
At that point I was below 1000 chips and soon was out thereafter.
I figured just maybe it had something to do with the awful wildfires near my area. The air quality was hazardous, over 400, nearly 500 on the scale which is off the charts.
Besides that I kinda live in the boonies, albeit the internet has been working fairly well lately.
Anyways, thanks again, I think I’m just going to let it go, it’s only a drop in the bucket since I have about 25 million chips, which are all free anyway.
One lesson learned is that if I could play for real money online, I would NEVER do so.
Fortunately we’re getting some much needed rain in the area today, should help with the wildfires.
Have a good day.

2 Likes

What operating system are you running and what browser?

I hope you’re safe and those fires get put out soon.
It’s a rough situation.

1 Like

I’m using windows 11 and google chrome.

1 Like

Then you shouldn’t have a problem with a new Windows operating system like 11. If you’re running Wifi could be a problem there in remote locations and you spoke of the wildfires because I haven’t heard of any problems site wide here in awhile. Hope it straightens out for you.

Yep key word cookies! You could also try the Brave browser which does it for you automatically for you.

If your running Windows operation system it doesn’t matter what browser you are using. In your computer settings you can check the boxes to clear cache, history and cookies every time you close the window. Set it and forget it.

1 Like

Windows is a great OS, however a lot of cookies can accumulate while playing for several hours, before closing the window.

Not true ! You can elect not to except 3rd party cookies.

1 Like

@Craig_Anthony , love the forum & hope we can agree to disagree. I choose to use Brave to block All cookies as some could be harmful to my playing experience.

1 Like

As I always say “ whatever works for you “ everyone can choose their operating system, browser and security features to stay safe and have an enjoyable experience online anywhere.

1 Like

You have to allow cookies from Replay in order to receive notifications. Just don’t allow 3rd party cookies which are junk

Agree 100%, gl at the tables