B/s

I’M TIRED OF BEING BULLIED BY HIGH STAKES PLAYERS AND TIRED OF GETTING RIPPED FOR MY CHIPS!!!WHEN I WIN , I WANT MY CHIPS!!! IF YOU BEAT ME ON THE SAME TERMS THEN YOU BEAT ME. IF YOU HAVE TO STOOP TO BARRAGING ME WITH A MOUND OF CHIPS THAT I CAN’T MATCH, 1) IS THAT FAIR TO ME OR ANYONE ELSE THAT JUST WANTS TO PLAY COMPETITIVELY AND ENJOY THEMSELVES? 2) IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO RUN YOUR WEBSITE? 3) DON’T INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE BY SAYING YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT IT, OR THAT YOU CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I WON THREE HANDS IN THE LAST TWO HOURS THAT I PLAYED THAT WERE NOT AWARDED TO ME. i KNOW THAT I WON BECAUSE I REPLAYED EACH HAND ON YOUR REPLAY. I KNOW THAT THESE ARE PLAY CHIPS(APPROX 45000) BUT IT’S THE PRINCIPLE INVOLVED. TWO OF THE HANDS WERE FROM “CRASHERS” AND THEY LEFT THE TABLE WITHOUT PLAYING ANOTHER HAND AND DID NOT COME BACK.

Unfortunately, that’s part of the game and so is people that only bet when they have the winning hand.

Takes NO SKILL to do either.

Im tempted to delete this thread, because you use way to much caps. Send the hand number to me, we look in to what went wrong.

In event of server crash, the chips rolled back to previous hand. Its really rare these days.

I don’t really understand. Are you saying you won the hand but weren’t awarded the chips. If so what are the replays, so we can take a look?