Same Replay, New Look: Feedback on our new design

This new format is horrible, go back to the original version!

6 Likes

I recently logged into Replaypoker and was shocked by the new look. At first I thought I had got a virus somewhere because of this look, but soon I realized you guys had changed the site. I ran into a number of annoying things, namely: I had several crashes (I never had before) - the colors were not as nice as before - my virtual chip overview had changed into a strange display. - and it seems like the website has slowed down. And there are some other strange unexplained things . My request is therefore: Can you restore the old one??

6 Likes

You aren’t the only one, this is an unfortunately poor decision by ReplayPoker, needless and given without prior notice. A lot of people were in for a nasty surprise.

6 Likes

When i first saw new format i thought " BIG cartoon" lol

4 Likes

I had to stop playing first day after NEW look because SOOO many problems:( but hope they can fix them and awww bring back old look.

4 Likes

The new look has color graphic flaws- the color red used as the check mark, for one. Also I keep freezing and get sat out (especially when I have a winning hand)! So far I am not a fan of the new version, but am willing to see it thru if the kinks are worked out and the suggestions made are implemented.

3 Likes

I only mentioned a few issues and have noticed others, but to be fair I am playing some more various games to give a more itemitized broad and specific review.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Site freezing regularly

One of my computers is using Windows XP and can no longer sign into Replay. Is there a workaround for this? For sometime, I’ve been unable to access the Forums using the XP, now it appears Replay is not supporting XP computers at all.

I am having major issues being folded when I have checked or raised hands. It is a free site but sure is hurting my pride and poker persona having this happen repeatedly with the new format- this is not an issue on my end to clear cookies etc. Clearly a site performance issue that should be resolved before implementing the new format.

2 Likes

I am getting razzed at the tables for sitting out and or slow play when it is the site making that occur

2 Likes

I don’t care for what they have done with chip count. I keep a better track of my chips than 2 digits.
j

5 Likes

I know, I can’t stand that. Really annoying.

3 Likes

Oh wow, I was just refreshing the page while in my messages Inbox, and the previous layout, the one we’re all used to showed up! I got excited thinking they rolled back to it, but refreshed the page and this new layout appeared again… Come on, what’s with the teasing lol.

3 Likes

1 Like

Here is my feedback with the new design and it has been frustrating to say the least. I am getting sat out constantly and currently playing in MTT and I have been sat out 3 times in less than 15 minutes of play.

It takes me 2-3 times to load the lobby to find the game I want to play and for the game to even show up in the lobby. I’ve also been sat out with a hand and the play now button does not work, so when I am finally able to join the game, it shows me sat out.

For league play such as TPP, it tells me no games are available over and over even when I refresh.

When I hit a button, Call, Fold, etc. It does not register. In addition, when a hand is dealt, my cards and the tables’ cards are all plopped down at once and the hand is already halfway played through.

There are so many flaws with the new design and I really don’t care what colors are displayed,…my main issue is not being able to hit the buttons necessary on the site to play a game and getting sat out constantly.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Site freezing regularly

I agree with you 100%. This is ridiculous!!! Even when my daily bonus shows up, I am unable to “X” out of it!

So sorry you are dealing with the same issues. I truly am! So frustrating!!!

4 Likes

Replay Poker Staff

Please take note and listen to what everybody is saying, this new design has made things worse! Please roll back to the previous design, how many more complaints is it going to take?

6 Likes

I think the graphical changes are unnecessary. Unfortunately, the displayed chips has been degraded. Why is it now just ‘1M’ instead of the full number like it was before? That’s not an improvement!

6 Likes