Same Replay, New Look: Feedback on our new design

A post was merged into an existing topic: Site freezing regularly

haven’t had any lag or disconnected issues

That’s because i got your share

4 Likes

Technically this did not start with the new design, but rather the last upgrade when you took away the betting options until someone bets. boo. And, I did bring this up before, I still think that when you choose check/fold it should be for the whole street, otherwise it’s kind of pointless.

Just me? the Daily Bonus notification won’t close.

3 Likes

Why my wife so lucky, still has old set-up lol.

1 Like

100% AGREE

1 Like

logout buried? Check
lobby looks cluttered? Sure does
font too large? Yep. Eighty percent’s about right.
the red checkmark in boxes is hard to see. Agreed. I’m colorblind, too.
bankroll stated to only one decimal place? Terrible.

Other than that, I guess it’s okay. Kinda.

4 Likes

Same for me, and I suspect everybody else also. Same as the Missions window in Ring Games when you click on the Missions Icon. You have to click somewhere on the screen outside of the Daily Rewards window to close it.

1 Like

hi hi!!!
the new design is lovely, clean & easily readable

please you brilliant programmers, repair the sync of breaks, to every 55mins
as does every other online poker site, some of us play more than one table, in & out of replay

and freeze our table positions, to our choice, so no need rotate it at every table change

while i ask for changes… also please, if we wish show blinds versus chips…
please have the wagers reflect blinds also… no sure if that makes sense, but players that wish deal in blinds, will understand

thank you for continuing to improve replay

krista

It is really annoying that i have to look at my profile page to see excactly how many chips i have!

7 Likes

Don’t Fix it it’s not Broken.

2 Likes

The font is too large … can’t read how many are registering for a multi-player tournament.
The check boxes for “fold”, etc are Red on a Dark background. Very hard to see.
Perhaps the check mark should be yellow or some other contrasting color.

2 Likes

Replay has done nothing to address our concerns!!! NOTHING!

I just finished a game in Oceanic and was Frozen every hand!!!

Every game I have played since the new interface has been interrupted for me!

Please fix it! And meanwhile change me back to the regular interface, This is Crap!!!

4 Likes

And read the “Site Freezing Regularly too!”

So many issues, I am not even sure which Forum to write in.

2 Likes

See, this is what we’re all trying to say, how many MORE complaints will it take for them to bring back the previous design? For whatever reason it’s not happening and more and more of us are getting frustrated about it.

I still cannot understand why they did not do a Beta test trial for this new design, have some players try it out, (As a pure voluntary option) see what it’s like, THEN give detailed feedback and analysis. By going ahead and surprising everybody just like that, without notice, unfortunately it’s ruined the website for so many of us. Very very disappointing.

And it’s not just us registered active members that are affected. Maybe some of us have friends who we thought about referring to this site to play with, but how can we possibly refer somebody when it looks like this? And has so many issues which have been mentioned repeatedly. They wouldn’t even want to bother wasting their time.

For everybody’s sake, I REALLY hope that they actually listen to this thread and take action!

5 Likes

Question? Are all players using the new interface or just a percentage? If we have a choice i prefer to go back to the old one.
Thanks,
Ciolby

2 Likes

Hi Colby Road,
This is an extract from the lead article here if this helps: I am sure they are taking all your feedback into consideration.
fizzymintOperations Manager

Mar 2

Our new look has arrived! This has been rolled out to 20% of our players so far to ensure everything is working smoothly.