Same Replay, New Look: Feedback on our new design

Thanks, everyone, for the continued feedback! I really appreciate how constructive and specific you have been – it makes a big difference in what the team can look into or update.

I wanted to add that we’re looking into the reported tech issues in this thread. If anyone continues to experience this, please contact support@replaypoker.com. The more data points we have on this, the better.

1 Like

I don’t see how knowing who is watching is an improvement,you should be watching your cards and table lol.
I dislike having to use the 80% to log out difficult no reason to have to do that…poor design. TBH i like the old format better…colors cause me eyestrain.

3 Likes

They fixed it??? Why am i still having to shrink to logout???

I forgot something has anyone noticed their eyes burning with this new layout because mine do after about 10 15 minutes

4 Likes

It’s definitely far from easy on the eye like the previous layout was.

Screenshot_2023-03-03_18-43-48

Too Bright!

Screenshot_2023-03-03_18-43-55

Too Bright!

2 Likes

Some of us are so sexy that we need to keep an eye on our stalkers. :wink:

1 Like

you must have come over from PKR.COM LOL

why is my lobby look different after I log in. I do not log in through FB.
Screen looks like Navy Blue and weird

YabadabbaDoo, they did an update and changed the format, 20% of players are using the new one to see if there are any bugs, eventually all players will be using the new format :slight_smile:

Shazammm!!

well bring back the old this version looks like mayb this was the original layout

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Site freezing regularly

Question: May have to do with the new look and eliminating players, or maybe you just eliminate players when they don’t play for a long time. Surprised me either way because he was # 1 #3 in several categories. Just curious how that works.

2 times I’ve collected daily log in bonus and click X and it won’t close. have to refresh for it go away

2 Likes

I don’t like it. I usually put the tourney lobby on the right side, and used to see up to 20 players at a time. Now I can see only 12. A LOT of wasted space and fonts too big. Should allow a “compact” setting for users like me.

3 Likes

Not a fan of this change. I was really disappointed when I logged in to the lobby today on a desktop PC and saw how everything was so large even after zooming out to 80% in the browser.
What was wrong with the old lobby layout? It was cleaner and now everything is mismatched and odd.
Sorry, but please bring back the old style sheet.

4 Likes

Red and black don’t mix very well. Previously, it was white. Obviously, black and white mix well. Fold is my favorite button, and it’s difficult to see what is achieved by this change of colour.

3 Likes

Yes, the action buttons at the tables look horrible. Why have they ruined them?

3 Likes

I really dislike it all. Your 2 digit chip count at the top makes it hard to keep count. Go back to the way it was. Same Replay, New Look: Feedback on our new design - #2 by BeerEagle69

3 Likes

the only thing i see happening with this new look lol is losing more players

I hope they listen to the players and make changes and ASAP

6 Likes

Me too wildpokerdude. It just now happen when I came on.

2 Likes