RPOS IX Upcoming Tournament Schedules

Yes, congratulations to @Goatsoup !

I’m also already looking forward to next year’s Series. Hope to see both of you ( @marklou ) next year.

2 Likes

@GoldenDonkey

You may want to double check the final table listing. I see 30 players receiving tickets but according to my records the League of Legends #24 winner is not included because I show 31 should’ve been eligible.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey smooth99,

You are entirely correct, I had missed ‘yumahearts’ from the list, I have added them. Thank you for your vigilance.

GD

1 Like

Hey,

My bad on this one, there was a typo and it should have stated Hi/Lo on the schedule. Thank you for pointing this out.

GD

1 Like

Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to report this and helping to improve Replay Poker. I will make sure our Tech Team sees it, as this is not the behaviour that was expected by the lobby.

Have a great day,

GD

1 Like

Hey,

We have investigated the issue and found that there was a minor outage during this event and it caused players to miss a handful of hands, based on how long it took to reconnect after the server issue.

We are sorry that this occurred during the an RPOS event. We have reviewed the situation and have found that players missed 5-8 hands and then the event resumed with no further issues.

When we rescheduled the RTC, it was because the event lasted one hand, then ended and paid out. When we cancelled the leaderboard points for the Beat The Staff! tournaments with severe issues, its’ because players missed an hour or more of not being able to get back in.

In this case, everyone was affected the same for a small number of hands and, although there maybe an impact, it is not a significant impact to warrant a remake of the event or the cancellation of the leaderboard points.

Thank you for sharing your concerns,

GD

1 Like