RPOS IX Upcoming Tournament Schedules

Just a question regarding the tournament scheduling.

The RPOS IX Satellite Fever schedule is:

“… Running from Monday, September 6th through Sunday, September 26th Satellite Fever has three kinds of satellite available. …”

The RPOS IX League of Legends schedule is:

“… Starting Friday, September 26th and ending on Sunday, October 4th , compete in as many events as you can to climb the 5,000,000 free chip leaderboard and claim your share of the riches. …”

The first RPOS IX Tournament RPOS #1 is listed for Oct. 1st @ 10:30am (ET) and, the final RPOS #30 is listed for Oct. 10th @ 22:30pm (ET).

Is the League of Legends schedule correct?

It just doesn’t seem correct to me.

The RPOS IX High Roller appears correct.

Thanks.

Hey @smooth99 - October 1st through 10th are the correct dates for League of Legends. I appreciate you pointing out that error! We’ve fixed the copy on the promotions page.

Sorry it took a bit to get back to you – yesterday was a UK bank holiday and I wanted to confirm with our promo folks before replying.

2 Likes

That’s great.

I’ve been looking forward to participating in this tournament since last year and I’m glad it won’t be marred by some misunderstanding.

dont need to worry @Goatsoup will win :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL @Tiggyxxx I was gonna post this but it got deleted :wink:
goat king2

Hi

looking the 20 K league of legends we have

Omaha x 4 games
Texas x 18 games
Hi Lol x 4 games
7 card x 2 games
royal x 2 games

why is royal an 7 card only 2 games they should be at least the same weight as omaha and hi lo - are we saying that players who play these games are not as important ? I get Texas is the main game but also Royal has more than 7 card and there is more royal games in the lobby than 7 card and Royal has a leaderboard

why do we have a PL texas? I can not understand this ? - there is no MTT on the site (only ring game that not many players) how can you have a RPOS with a PL game nobody has any experience with and also with a bounty RPOS #20 - It make no sense

ML texas yes i get we that bankroll builder 1K but there is no MTT Texas PL

how can you be a league of legend when there is a game that as an MTT does not exist on replay

Thanks for listening to my feedback

Tiggs xx

1 Like

As a follow up to the excellent observation made by @Tiggyxxx regarding the Pot Limit Texas Hold um Game … I have Never played PL MTT Texas Ever as it is NOT offered on Replay !!!

The weighting of Royal and 7 Card compared to Omaha is debatable but the Fact that there is Not Any Pot Limit Texas MTT games is Not and needs to be corrected

I would add that in the High Roller event there are 2 PL Omaha Hi/Low Events and 1 PL Omaha but NONE No Limit !!! … I believe that NL Omaha Hi/Low is the 2nd most popular game on Replay why would it not be included at all and Pot Limit being played Twice … These are events #6 & #9 … I hope this oversight will be corrected before the start of The RPOS and The #9 which is a 250k buy in be changed to a No Limit game to reflect what is presently being played on the site

I ask this for the fairness of ALL participants in the RPOS

Thank you for your time in this matter

Good luck to All … The Goat :grinning: :goat:

Hello??? Why have there not been a response to these concerns???

Hey,

Firstly, thank you both for taking the time to share your concerns. I am sorry I was not in the office over the past couple of weeks, even donkeys deserve a holiday from time to time.

RPOS has been designed in a way that allows games for every player on the site. Not every player views the games in the same light or puts equal weighting on each game type, so we must cater for all players.

It is not a case of determining the importance of players who prefer certain poker variants, but a reflection of how the MTTs on the site play. Both Royal and 7 Card Stud are a minute percentage of the hands played on the site, and their popularity is reflected in the schedule. We want to accommodate all players, but we don’t want to run a series that is poorly attended and overlaid.

This is the reason that we offer a very small number of Pot Limit Hold’em events. There are people on the site that play the game, even if it is not popular. I have checked the records, and you both played the Pot Limit Hold’em MTT in RPOS last year, so the MTT format does exist and you both have willingly participated with no complaints in previous RPOS.

I am sorry to hear that the schedule does not match your expectations, these are the first complaints that we have had in regards to the schedule. In terms of NL/PL Omaha MTTs, both formats are played. There is a current trend of playing No Limit Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo Ring Games over Pot Limit, but for a tournament format, Pot Limit is the more skilful format.

That being said, we recognise there is an oversight in the High Roller Series and we will adjust event #6 so that it’s a No Limit Omaha Hi/Lo event.

Thank you for sharing your concerns,

GD

1 Like