Replay Team Championship - Team Chat

With the event underway tomorrow, feel free to chat here about your team or any of the upcoming tourneys!

Some teams have already done up some fun graphics, so I’ll be moving those over here so they don’t get lost in the old thread. :slight_smile:

Blog posts are forthcoming very shortly, but here are a few quotes in advance … can you figure out which quote may belong to which player or team? :wink:

We enjoy competing with and supporting each other, often sitting on the rail and offering encouragement. We shake pom poms, offer cheers and have a little fun. We share a penchant for 80s music and pop culture …

No glitz or glamour. Just three poker players striving for a common goal. More chips and a title to go with them. Maybe we’ll somehow win an actual Satellite seat to the WSOP someday!

We represent three, yes, three CONTINENTS … how about that as an international flavor…also [name] speaks three languages…I was pretty impressed by that (I asked him which one he swears best in…inside his head of course)

Edited and reposted… Our Team, thanks to kcorbee for the piccy :wink:

2 Likes

dudedudettes
@Coastindude @JanCee

4 Likes

Oooh yes! I knew you’d come through for us with a great graphic, Sharon! Well done. :slight_smile: Looking forward to our first game Saturday!

1 Like

3%20legged%20donkey I was told my teams mascot was a 3 legged Donkey … and it’s ME !!! @Tiggy @ClintEastwood

4 Likes

Meet the Team

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu-3
They let us out of Detention early, just to play …

7 Likes

ohhh, good team!

1 Like

I want to thank those who applied for our team. The final team has been selected, and we are ready to rumble!

3 Likes

the%20untouchables

6 Likes

Let’s go guys

2 Likes

Touchies for ever John !!
♫´¨*•¸¸♫ kate ♫´¨•.¸¸♫ ♫´¨*•¸¸♫ johno ♫´¨•.¸¸♫ ♫´¨*•¸¸♫ Tia ♫´¨*•.¸¸♫

3 Likes

PokerTeam

3 Likes

ralphies crew will win!!!

but i guess gl all!!!

tom
ralphies secretary

The team list is up!

GoldenDonkey

1 Like

Redcloud203
Limbofish
Timnicebutdim

Go Bears !

1 Like

And we’re not BLUFFING !!!

Well maybe a little, Good Luck everyone

Good Luck To Everyone. See You Guys On The Tables.

Does anyone know what the point scoring system is? ie: 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so on, how many points does each position get. Thanks John

Looking for the same info. Sure was a fun game!

1 Like