4 Likes

Evryone is tight today,i wonder what i am getting in too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Nome da equipe: ‘Reprise’
Jogador A: ‘6ixpence’
Jogador B: ‘Waldir2121’
Jogador C: ‘PerisAversene’.
This team has come together to play and have fun, but we will play for every chip. REPRISE is repetition, let’s repeat and win.

1 Like

Team Peanutbutter, Craig_Anthony player C. :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Finished 15 out of 60 for team Peanutbutter :+1:t2:. It was fun.

2 Likes

I com 8th in player A,yes it was fun,it worked with patience :slight_smile: Right cards would come,Only Goat who is to good but will take him next time :slight_smile: And i have to say,you play better when you play for your team mates!!

3 Likes

I was just checking the Week 1 Leaderboard standings and noticed the rankings show a change up / down.

I don’t understand how, since this was week 1?

2 Likes

Thought about that too but it has to be about the a b c ends

2 Likes

I’m still not following.

Congrats on your finish.

1 Like

Thank you!! I mean it must have to do with that Player C torny ends first befor A for exampel

Otherwise i have no clue

its easy to follow @smooth99 check the format or if not come find me again in a random game so you can rant at - tips hat for the effort for doing that - weird but

2 Likes

the scoring is on the promotions page just incase you did not have time to read this before raising questions -very clear for all - please check its easy maths :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The tournies didn’t all finish at the same time. I guess the leaderboard updated as soon as each finished. If you see up and down arrows, it’s probably because your team ranking changed as each tournament finished, as Kondrad said.

5 Likes

I remember that game. It was a Promo Omaha game. You may have a problem.

1 Like

You did good Johan. I do not know the members of my team but hope they do well in the tournament. It was nice to play with old friends I haven’t seen in awhile.

1 Like

Well done All! Not an easy first round, but always great to play a good sound round of poker!

3 Likes

Had a Great time yesterday! I’ve got a question, is there any way to search what any individual player scored yesterday, other than the team score?

Well I just happen have saved the link to Group A :slight_smile:
https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/4456478

1 Like