Replay Team Championship 2021 - Team Chat

Teams are already forming up, and we can’t wait to see what you can do!

In this thread, feel free to share a bit about your team, any images you’ve made, or just have some friendly banter with the competition. :slight_smile: :trophy:

We’ll be featuring the RTC teams, including your creative graphics, on our blog!

5 Likes

Be warned Shady Sharks are playing: -BlackWidow-, crosby63, Galak

Shady-Sharks
© -BlackWidow-

8 Likes

Crazy Canucks are back for more. Beware, and call if you dare.

6 Likes

To ALL Replay Members … Do Not Miss Out On The Very Best Promo That Reply Has To Offer … This Promo Will Create A Life Long Experience That U and Ur Partners Will Enjoy Bar None … To All “What to Be” Champions … The Lady And The Tramps Will Show Up !!!
lady and tramps

5 Likes

Back for our third season, we are…
Can’t wait :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Are you player A?

conartist4

Back this year for more great fun, The Con Artists!

• Sharon Smarty (A)
  • JanCee (B), and
  • Recon0419 (C)

Bring it!

5 Likes

TEAM CHAMPS heavily favours Nth Hemisphere players , global time disparity wouldnt suit Sth Hemisphere contestants …3 pm ET = 7 am here …the Replay Police could perhaps amend their start time to 6pm ET to be more time acceptable for a truer Global event ? Think about it RP

RESTLESS HEARTS Are in the house and will be ready to play.

Morcosborcos - A
FunLovenit2 - B
TroubleUnit - C

We are Restless but have the Hearts in our games. Watch out
we can become Heartless when we want your chips!

4 Likes

Sry but Tigs says I can’t tell our line up … Personally I believe with our Powerhouse we can just shuffle up and deal and scare most other teams to sit out or fold … b/c if u have ever played against my 2 partners @Tiggyxxx or @ClintEastwood u will soon realize that it’s gonna be a long day … For myself I’m just an Old Rookie 3 Legged Donk just along for the ride :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yoooo… I just want to play in your group because every time I got ahead of you in a tournament, it feels sooooo satisfying!!! Aha

1 Like

Team Name: ‘Reprise’
Player A: ‘6ixpence’
Player B: ‘Waldir2121’
Player C: ‘PerisAversene’

2 Likes

7 Likes

Do not trust a herd of wolves, the poker tables are ours! A wolf works together “Wolf Pack” Kondrad, Studentbluff2 and Granny69420

7 Likes

Great team!!

1 Like

The Chosen Onesare in the House, that means “trouble in the house” Good Luck to all the teams and have fun.
e5eb166847a13ae39016a0ab8e30ad5b89a0dc6a_2_500x500
*AirZiggy
*ChicagoSerbs
*PF540

7 Likes

Team HOOK 'EM will once more be casting our hooks into the Team Championship with Bouchet, Bufude and Carpinator this year.

5 Likes

Love seeing each team’s graphics so far! There’s some spicy competition this year. :hot_pepper:

I’ve sent out a brief list of questions via PM to each team captain from completed teams. I’ll be using their answers to profile your teams on our blog! This year, we will only be profiling teams who have shared a bit about themselves through those questions, so please answer those if you have a moment. :smiley: We’ll include a link to the full roster of teams on our site.

If you’re a captain wondering why you haven’t received a PM, it’s because someone on your team hasn’t sent an email confirmation yet. Poke your teammates!

RTC is just around the corner. Can’t wait to see which teams make it through the qualifiers! :trophy:

1 Like

Unfortunately for me, fortunately for you, I am not able to play this year. However, i did make a great professional team logo that someone can use if they want. Consider this my gift to those not blessed with my superior artistic talents…

rtc logo

11 Likes

I would like to have these images and subjects, but I am new to everything. I asked to join some group, that group accepted me.

1 Like