Congratulations to Con Artistes, our 2021 Replay Team Champions!

After weeks of competition – with an unintentional extra week! – our victors have emerged. Please join me in congratulating our Con Artistes! @SharonSmarty @JanCee @recon0419 :black_joker: :paintbrush:

We asked captain SharonSmarty about the Artistes’ experience throughout the competition. She gathered reactions from her team, and we’ve shared them on our blog. Go check it out!

To our other finalists, Ace Wafers, Team Copacabana, Lady and the Tramps, Surprise, and Team Pacita, amazing job making it to the last table! This competition may very well be our most challenging. In addition to needing to commit every single week, you’ve got a lot of pressure to not just perform for yourself, but for your team. You all deserve your chips, swag, and recognition!

13 Likes

Congratulations to the winners, and a big hand to all of those who made RTC 2021 awesome! :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Congratulations @JanCee @recon0419 & @SharonSmarty !!! :champagne::tada: That is a massive achievement ! Big up to all the finalists and to everyone who took part ! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I was an all round great time :+1:t2:. Thank you and congrats to the winners and to all the competitors . :champagne: looking forward to next year.

2 Likes

Congrats on the win!!! Solid play from start to finish. gg everyone!

5 Likes

Many thanks for this high praise, Shakeraise! I very sheepishly want to admit, though, that at least in my case, there was some amount of luck involved. lol

6 Likes

There’s always some luck involved… for everyone, every time.

Don’t sell yourself short. You and your team played great and deserved the win!

I have an appointment with my hair stylist today, and shall shave all three of your screen names into my back hair in tribute to your epic win! Try not to swoon at the very thought. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Too late. Partial swoon. Recovered.

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Aww shucks Sun , I hope you know that your are now expected to post a picture of it.

2 Likes

Big Congrats to the Con Artists - Great team and great people

Tiggs xxx

2 Likes

Thanks Tiggy was a pleasure playing with your team , loved your enthusiasm both before and during the games.

4 Likes

I shall photoshop one asap!

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great play by two excellent team, Congratulations to all 6 of you, very well done.

4 Likes

Congratulations on the win! :tada::clap:

5 Likes

Thanks for the post, chipsmama, and welcome to the Replay Poker Forum. Come back often, and all the best at the tables.

5 Likes

Congratulations to all who played. Well done!!

3 Likes

Thanks Replay … so coolllllllllllll ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

And, well deserved, too!

2 Likes