Replay Poker - What's New!

Gives me motive to build my bankroll :wink:

thanks RP team.

1 Like

I wish replay success was based on skill as you suggest, but i’m afraid that is not the case. You are bringing in these new higher tables, which is fine, how about filling in some gaps at your lower blinds? So for example, 250/500 or 300/600, even 400/800? Something to bridge that gap between existing ones, these are available on other services and would allow people who are building up more flexibility.

Also I think it was mentioned as far back as August last year about the option of private tables and moving over to technology that isn’t from the 90s, yet I see nothing of this actually happening. You still use flash, which is frankly ridiculous in 2016. Why not focus on fixing what is wrong with this site instead of adding completely unnecessary features?

Just my view.

2 Likes

We are! It’s just that pull requests aren’t very exciting to people that just want to play poker. Our developers are hard at work Dockerizing everything they can, we’ve just brought on a new developer (Hey Lorin!) to help with the front-end, and we have a plan to move to HTML5 as quickly as we can. We’re building a whole new client – unfortunately, it takes time and it’s not very glamorous until all the code is in place, THEN we get to add shiny parts.

So we’re also trying to keep things fresh where we can while that happens. Some of the updates come out of developer’s spare time (We like to keep them watered and healthy… and sane!), sometimes there’s low hanging fruit we can grab to make sure you folks know we’re still getting work done. Believe you me, we want to play on our mobiles as much as everyone else.

Some of the other stuff that’s going on behind the scenes with us:

• Process development and optmization
  • Backend/admin interface quality of life improvements
  • Planning upcoming promotions
  • Knowledgebase improvements!
  • Wiki updates (These are internal, but we’re working on getting all of our documentation up to snuff.)
  • New leaderboards, ranking lists =)
  • Bug fixes: Getting rid of things like that annoying javascript pop-up, paring down memory usage on tournaments making them more stable, and anything else we can sneak in when we do a deployment. =)
  • Something with some really cool art and some challenges. =) (Shhhh, it’s a secret.)
3 Likes

Sounds good to me. Dinky

I think replay does a great job Gatzby, only thing I would like to see is a rank system based
on your win % not how many chips you buy, keep up the great work, 1530

Sounds like a good deal !!!

you folks are the best…by far… stability is a problem, the lag time that some days occur, doesn’t allow you to see your cards before it folds you, has cost me more than a few games…it’s hard enough to win a game as it is without adding the burden of having your hands folded on you. that being said, this is the greatest free poker game online…period

1 Like

I BEEN PLAYING FOR A COUPLE MONTHS GOT SOME GREAT ADVICE AND MET A LOT OF GREAT PEOPLE. THANKS FOR THE FUN AND THANKKS TO ALL WHO SERVED AMERICA

The same stock response I got when I asked about this back in September. It doesn’t take that long at all if you actually have people involved who know what they’re doing, but clearly that’s the problem.

It’s also hard enough to win when you try and play smart poker and some moron who decides that calling with a crap hand catches approximately 75% of the time on this site, the hand probabilities here are way off what is reasonable, i’m seriously surprised nobody else seems to care about having a logical fair game, but clearly it’s just me.

I with you on this. It happens all the time! How about when you ave someone at your table with way more chips then anyone else and keep raising ridiculous amounts and drive the legitimate hands out?
Big Joey

I’m new and it all sounds great,looking forward to July,Wishing everyone a Happy and Safe Holiday Weekend,Best of Luck at the Tables.

Yes I’m new here and that can be very frustraiting

There are donks everywhere from Vegas to Russia. This can be expected and can Not be fixed… that is poker at its worst.

I’m fairly new here, like the system now (, to some degree ) but to pretend to be a high roller seems a bit silly to me !

Please, please, not cartoony icons for us at the tables. We cats are very particular about our looks.

Believe it or not, Sugar, there are places where grown ups pretend to be the opposite sex, orcs, pimps, squadron commanders, or even high-rolling professionals who like to play with goofball donks for play money. Go figure!

But Replay is a wondermous site and I have fun almost every time I play here. The most amazing thing isn’t the rocking staff (although they are pretty amazing), it’s that the majority of the players here are polite, funny, and nice. You can be all that and an ice cream cone and still play ruthless poker.

:smile_cat:

2 Likes

I had the same problem with the lag, the table opens in a pop up, have you tried closing the main window and leaving the table pop up on top? Worked for me. Paul.

Sweet… cant wait!!

well its free poker…so yea you get players that will not fold, and bet hard on sorry cards, and yes they win alot of the time,in a real world type game, good players will fold instead of hangin in the whole way,thus you get low stakes players mostly who seem to bet big and play to the end,and yes,pull out a hail mary win!! but they can be had if you play your cards right.

thanks for the tip on the lag issue mr crow…i’ll certainly give it a try, right now in matter of fact…