Our release thread has been slow going, as most of our updates have been on the back-end, where you might not notice much change while you’re playing. Since we haven’t had much to share lately, I wanted to let you know what we’re focusing on throughout this year:
- Infrastructure changes, which should mean a faster, smoother experience for you at the tables.
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android! This is a major project for us. We plan to launch our first version with ring games only, and build up from there.
- Multiple tournament improvements, including dynamic payouts.
- More achievements … with chip payouts!
- Endorsements, a community-centric feature involving recognition and rewards.
- Bug squashing! We’re working to resolve pesky long-time issues.
- Quality of life improvements.
These are our big-picture items, so this list isn’t inclusive of everything we plan to release. We’re excited for what’s to come, and hope you’ll love what’s in store!