Replay Poker: Upcoming Releases

Hi everyone!

I’m excited to share some of the things that we’re currently working on at Replay Poker. One thing we’ve wanted to improve is communication ahead of new releases, and also share news about things we’ve worked on that may not be as obvious. :ghost:

As I’ve mentioned in prior posts, priorities may shift, and projects may take longer than we expect. So, I won’t be able to share specific release dates until we’re closer to completion and may edit ETAs as necessary.

Please note that I’m closing comments on this post as we plan to update it regularly, and don’t want official announcements to get lost in the mix. We welcome any feedback or suggestions in that forum category.

Here’s what’s in progress! :wrench:

Front-end Site Rebuild

Many of you have asked for improvements to performance, and this has been our major focus for the past quarter. The front-end site rebuild involves our website performance. This will improve your experience, such as reducing load times and lag on various pages, and help new players find us more easily. Making this code more efficient will also speed up the development of all future features. ETA: June

Poker API Rewrite

While our front-end developers have been working on the website, one of our back-end developers has been focused on the tables. This project will address instances of freezing and crashing for some users. ETA: May

Mobile Web

For players using our website on mobile devices, work is in progress to make improvements to the user experience. ETA: June

Tournament Improvements

We’ll be adding missions to both MTTs and SnGs. We’ll also be refreshing the schedule in order to add more games at popular stake levels that suit players in time zones outside of the US. And finally, work is ongoing on the elusive bug where players get rebalanced to a new table before seeing their hand result. ETA: June

Upcoming

Leaderboards 2.0

We’re going to be revamping our leaderboards section. The aim is to make this a clear way for players to be able to compete over a variety of different categories. We want to create something that improves community interaction and acts as an additional incentive for you to play with us. We hope those of you who aren’t a huge fan of our ranking system being only chips will have fun with this (though chip rank won’t go away – this is an addition). More details to come!

Chip and Ticket Packages

The bank page will be updated to include a “Featured” section at the top to showcase special offers, as well as a “Bundles” section at the bottom to display new packages that include both chips and tournament tickets.

We also have some other things in the works, along with upcoming projects, that I’ll share with you all once we have more details and a better sense of when they’ll be released. :spiral_notepad:

4 Likes

We will be launching foreign language categories here on our forum later this week. We’re hoping to have a place where players who speak any three of our most popular non-English (Spanish, German, French) languages can have a space to chat more freely. Anyone can read and participate - just please use a translation tool to post in those designated forums if you need one. :slight_smile:

For those of you who like to read the threads that pop up in Latest Threads, but do not want to participate in these, you can use the Tracking tool at the bottom of the thread to mute them so they do not appear:

3 Likes