Announcing the Replay Poker Blog!

It’s finally here! :tada:

We’ve just officially launched the Replay Poker Blog. This is a new communication channel where we can be a bit more in-depth and share poker strategy, business updates, winner announcements, and more. You can read more about our plans for the blog in our welcome post right here.

We surveyed the community recently and plan to include articles that players have asked for, including how to manage your bankroll, overcome challenges at different stake levels, funny poker moments, and more.

Chasetheriver’s tips on the golden rules of playing poker on Replay is now up! I hope you’ll check it out and let us know what you’d like to see in the future. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Very cool Fizzy. Glad you got it up and running.

Its through Disqus and I already have a profile there. I posted a congrats message and it showed up under that profile name (Garibaldi) and not the one I use for this site. Not sure how that works or whether this will be an issue for Replay Poker going forwards but thought I’d mention it.

Excellent work, Replay is to be commended for introducing a new dimension to the interaction on the site. Well done :+1::+1::clap:

NICE!!!

That sounds right – we’re using Disqus for comments (as you mentioned), which allows folks to register/comment a few different ways (by creating a Disqus account or a few different social networks). Unfortunately, we aren’t able to connect Replay usernames, so players will need to decide which of those methods they want to use if they’d like to leave a comment.

Not sure if we have the capability to change that in the future, but it’ll likely remain this way for a while, as this is a project run by us non-technical folks on the Community team. :wink: We’re ensuring that we don’t take away tech resources from our current major projects.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Love the new blog! The blog will be a great new way to interact!! Looking forward to more posts!!

Congratulations Replay!!

-Marc

1 Like

Congrats! It looks great!

looking great…

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks Replay for adding another great thing to enhance the site!

1 Like

Looking Good, keep it up.

Wow, what a great addition to the already great experience that is Replay Poker.

1 Like

Love it !!! The golden rules is very informative, Congrats :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone for your initial feedback!

One thing we want to start doing is giving some more visibility to our monthly and promotional winners, so you’ll see these announced in the blog, starting with February’s winners: https://www.replaypoker.com/blog/announcing-februarys-big-winners/

2 Likes

Great! Will posts be going up daily, weekly, monthly, or as time allows? Regularly or at random?

We’ll be posting at least once per week, but no set day of the week right now. :slight_smile:

Hot dog! I’ll look forward to the next one then.

We Need a Blog Button

• Its not easy to find the blog…Could we get an Button ?

Hi Fairy,
We have a ‘Blog’ button, it’s on the main page, next to the ‘Log In’ button.

Blog%20Button

2 Likes

Thanks, @Tiandra! That’s a great place to see it if you’re not logged in, but if you are already on our Dashboard, @Fairy888, you can also find the Blog at the bottom of any page you’re on while you are on our site:

Let me know if you have any problems seeing that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve made two updates to the blog recently. One comes from our own Chasetheriver as he shares some tips on how best to manage your bankroll. Read up here! https://www.replaypoker.com/blog/how-to-manage-your-bankroll/

Our latest post is by player @Alan25main, telling us a personal story about the best poker player he’s ever met. It’s an insightful post about the friends we make, and what makes a player stand out from the rest. Check it out: https://www.replaypoker.com/blog/the-best-poker-player-i-ever-met/

1 Like