Replay Poker Progress Update

I haven’t had a lot to share here lately because most of our team’s work has been on the back end. We’ve needed to make some upgrades to some of our tools, but we’re close to wrapping those up.

We’ve continued to work on performance improvements, along with some fixes to long-time bugs, such as some achievements not consistently awarding.

The most exciting news that I have to share is that 7 Card Stud is coming very soon. It’s our first new format in years, and by far our most requested. We can’t wait for you to try it out and tell us what you think!

Finally, we’re in the process of hiring new members to our tech team so we can work on some of the outstanding bigger, trickier fixes, along with adding more long-requested features. We’ve gotten a new surge of suggestions lately, which is great to see. I’ve been clicking the heart to acknowledge that these have been added to the list to review. I encourage you to give that a click if you like an idea, so we can see how many “upvotes” something receives.

Thank you so much for your patience, and we hope you’re excited for our new format and more of what’s to come!

10 Likes