Players style's and folks' commentary

That is a great story. There are some people on this site who like to play realistic poker. From those experiences it becomes clear that poker is a game of skill, not just luck where playing bingo is a viable strategy. Good poker players will be successful in the long run, but many people do not learn how to play and see the advantages of playing that way, so they get frustrated and quit or accuse the site of being rigged. The joy of poker is that there are so many possible outcomes; it takes a lot of time to start seeing the patterns and learning from them, and there are always more patterns to see.

agree and disagree with the 1st comment…i have been told i played a donkey hand only because i was big blind stayed in it with like 2 7 off and floped a straight draw then checked to the turn and got my straight and bet them out a lot of chips…well i would have folded if they had played smart and bet big no risking chips for a gut shot…then there are players who do it every hand i wouldnt call them donkeys i would call them very unexperinced players or those who relize theres no cash prize and it doesnt cost anything to play so y not …i wouldnt call them dumb i would call the players who get mad over their thinking yeah its annoying when i lose to someone on the river who i kept betting and they never had a chance til the river and abyibe would have got out if they were playing serious but i write it of because ive got beat by experinced players on the river to …grow a skin

1 Like

Great responses! KimoSaube , Z-Bee ! That is awesome, thank you!

Haha, it’s good to know I’m not the only one stuck in the poker pit of despair! I’ve taken a step back from a lot of the things that frustrate me in any game – poker, Rocket League, Dota, whatever – and realize most of the problems stem from my play. I can’t control someone going all in, but I can think about my response and how to avoid tilting with it.

And then there are days I just want to be in a pot for the thrill of playing and hanging out with cool folks on the site. It helps to remember there is no right way to play… or if it’s dumb and it works, maybe it’s not so dumb.

your pretty cool gatz lol sweet down to earth, nice responce