PC Overkill

I think the fair middle ground on the name change should should have been SharonSmartArse. I suggest to reapply for an upgraded name change immediately!!!

So Smartass isn’t allowed… but I’ve reported this guy, DavesWank, and his name is fine? The mind truly does boggle!
And Bar- you know they will. It’s only a matter of time

Personally, I don’t fornicating care what the copulate words you ban, it means excreta to me… I have a thesaurus.

:grinning:

Clever.

I was going to take the name “Licknapromise” but knew that wouldn’t fly.It’s something my mom always said when I was a kid about just giving the house a bit of tidy up lol

That’s a very common phrase here in Ireland and has absolutely no negative connotations.
Reddy is good, matches your hair.
Bar.

Hi jonnine,
I replied to your posts but forgot to hit the reply button.
Replies are under your posts.

Hi Maggie,
Forgot to hit the reply button when I replied to you.
Sorry.

This is getting beyond a joke now.

Hello,

Your account has been muted for 1 week due to the following reason:
language and 15e intervention : “■■■■ yeah system” (I was referring to System Of A Down, I was listening to one of their songs) “no home” " bird
■■■■"

What even does no home mean? Why is that a mute-able offense?
And what’s the point of having the censoring system if you can still get banned for using such words?

Haha, that’s because his name is Dave Swank. You’re the one seeing something naughty. =) I investigated that report myself.

Does anyone even review these reports?
I got a total ban from the site because someone complained that I was “being a ■■■■”.
I know, because we’ve been mates since childhood and he sent me this picture

Anyway, I get back onto replay poker today, and I get this message in my inbox
"Hello,

Your account has been muted permanently due to the following reason: Congratulations! You’re muted again!

Please refer to our Code of Conduct and site rules in the Community Playbook: Community Playbook · Replay Poker

Regards,

Replay Poker"

1 Like

Your mute was restored for inappropriate chat, name-calling, avoiding the profanity filter right after it had been removed by your request. It was a pretty quick demonstration that you cannot handle unrestricted chat. Seconded by posting profanity on the forums.

Fuar Scotty, you been causing trouble again?

"I think we can probably handle that.

The usual admonishments about reading the CommunityPlaybook and being careful about your audience apply here, of course. =)"

“Being careful about your audience.”
I was careful about my audience. Don’t think that I wasn’t. No one reported me, except the joke one from TsarAV. I guarantee it. I wouldn’t have used words in such fashion if I knew players at the table were going to have a problem with it. Replay’s got no chill.

Free Scotty, he done nuffin’ wrong carrrrrrrrrnt.

1 Like

Last thing I see on Scotty’s account was an unmute on December 10th…

Last thing I saw on my account was this message received on December 10th:

Hello,
Your account has been muted permanently due to the following reason: Congratulations! You’re muted again!

Please refer to our Code of Conduct and site rules in the Community Playbook: Community Playbook · Replay Poker

Regards,
Replay Poker

I tried to compliment good play and encourage other players for a couple of days after also, but alas, 'twas not to be. I was convinced to play again today, and thought I might as well give it a red hot crack, because, you never know. Shock, horror! You wouldn’t believe it- I was able to greet every player who sat down in the most friendly of ways.

My most sincere apologies also for my previous shenanigans. I must ask you one question, however:
1a) Where does replay stand exactly on the profanity filtering system? Is it taboo to use a word that I know is well and truly censored?
1b) If so, why does the filter exist?

I look forward to hearing back from you, Greg.

Don’t feed the troll.

How dare you. ^ Greg isn’t a troll.