Official Missions Feedback Thread

Not anymore the missions are set up for you to lose more chips than you will gain trying to finish and complete the mission. If you make them obtainable for everyone again, I will play but otherwise I am done with Missions. GL all.

1 Like

They paid out way too much in the beginning when I experimented with them in some med/high stakes games. IMO Missions are basically “rake back”. The overall mission pay-out for the player pool cant be higher than the rake taken out or paid by the entire player pool. Hence its an experimental balancing act for RP to implement this Missions system in the beginning.

Also I think a specific player should NOT be capable of getting paid for missions more than they pay in rake. I’m fairly certain the system doesn’t really bother doing checks & balances like this. RP does need to try and make the system overall as balanced as possible.

This is unfortunately I think why RP probably had to reduce the pay-out amounts, to make sure the pay-out from missions was comfortably below the rake paid.

Except they went overkill on the reductions and made them totally worthless unless I play high stakes Ring games, which I do not. They should be a fun rewarding bonus, that was the idea.

The idea was to get more players to play ring games and now it seems the designers want to reduce Chip inflation from all the chip sales.

I still think they are a fun extra optional bonus for people to chase if they want to, it doesn’t mean there will be more activity on Ring tables because of it, because the constant bingo gamblers spoil it for most others.

3 Likes

The official announcement on the missions said to get more players playing ring games.

1 Like

Today are my missions good paid, > 60k on 100 / 200 stake. 4x Reward weekend again. But many playing needed.

5.: “Be dealt 1000 hands”. Wow. The last 5 days i played 0, 0, 222, 143, 42 hands and all on 1 / 2 stake friends- or bingotables. My reward for missions today: 0 chips. Sure. Wrong stake and too many to play.

2 Likes

Note tasks 4 and 6 have an extra bonus for completing them, but not the other tasks. I haven’t seen that before.

1 Like

So I’ve gone ahead and had a go today since the extra bonus was interesting, just have to hit Kings now which could take a while. Does anybody else need same level stakes tasks to complete, if so, would anyone want to play Heads-up just to complete them later? Let me know.

1 Like

This is a little strange… Actually no, I got to say very strange if your figures are accurate. 1000 hands is a LOT! Some days I can probably play 1000 if I play 2x tables for many, many hours. I wonder if its a glitch to be required to play so many hands?

You did only list 5 days and not 7 days tho? This might possibly be the only logical explanation, besides a glitch.

Screenshot 2023-07-30 200933

Obviously I cant disagree with staff that runs the site, and it makes no sense IMO they wouldn’t explain the system honestly. From my experience its very easy to manipulate what you want the following day by 1) stakes and 2) volume or as you mention the hands required simply by my activity for that day.

1 Like

maybe U are not playing enough hands recently? Based on your missions it looks like you are playing very few hands?

I don’t play Ring Games, last time I did was when the Missions gave some fairly decent payouts.

The week before this 5 days i played on 100 / 200, most days and more hands. Because this i got “Be dealt 1000 hands”, i understand. But the missions change (too) slow to other stakes / playing.

Today i did it:

“Be dealt KK 3 times” is not far away from 1000 hands (663 hands, statistic, ± luck). I played 1-2tabling on fast 4 seaters, and needed only 74 minutes (163 hands) to do all. Very much luck. The first pocket KK came on 2. played hand of day, i lost >6k on this hand, grrr. On end i won >11k on the tables. +76,520 chips. Today is last day of 4x reward.

1 Like

Well done Poki. I didn’t bother doing the Kings in the end as it would have taken too long.

1 Like

Hi Replay,

Love your missions feature so far.

Just a few feedbacks:

1. Do consider adding a Weekly or Monthly missions which gives out higher rewards to encourage more hands volume to be played
  2. Please remove this type of mission such as “Make a flush 15 times in Hold’em Ring Games”. It is impossible to be completed within a day even with multi-tabling. You might want to look at the statistics of players who are able to complete such mission since the launch.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I like point 1. I’ve also thought about Missions for the week or month or both etc.

I agree Mission Flush is almost Mission Impossible and definitely not worth doing. Maybe reducing it a little to 12 times, and/or doubling the pay-out reward is a good solution.

I like leaving this mission in the list bc it forces players to pay rake and makes it impossible to cheat the system.

I saw today first time a new link on the missions page:

Missions?category=holdem. It looks like there comes next time more.

2 Likes

I see it too Poki. Definitely a new thing. Maybe they will come up with some new ideas, let’s wait and see.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the new Omaha Missions. Finally they are expanding the Missions. Should be fun.

2 Likes

My first Omaha missions:

Playing on Omaha 1 / 2 stake (not to find) and 70 chips for doing all. Only Omaha High allowed wrote fizzymint.