New ReplayPoker Website (Launches in Beta!)

go ahead with thr good work but software is not always right still i like it sht happens ok guys later

notice: “your tournament is ready! Click here to join!”, blink forever !

I tried , but new site run slow, it is little unpresentable (tables,plates are not finalized)

I like description of the table on the righ side of poker lobby and possibility of various sorting tables and I like link for community forums

Sounds promising but I still play on alfa :))

kan het ook in het nederlands uitgelegen worden Thea

If you open the lobby it is ordered on players, if you click in the heading on stakes, you can order the lobby on stakes, highest or lowest on top of the lobby. You can do that with all colom names in the heading.

Or / and use the dropdown for the stakes. Realy much better now:)

Daar komt hij dan.

Je kan met deze link naar de nieuwe test site http://new.replaypoker.com/ Op de nieuwe site is ook een button om weer terug naar de oude site te gaan.Deze link is steeds te gebruiken. Binnenkort. komt er een button om naar de nieuwe site te gaan

Als je de lobby opent zie je dat de tafels met de meest bezette stoelen bovenaan staan. Als je op Stakes klikt, zie je een driehoekje, door daarop te klikken kan je ook de hoogste of laagste stake bovenaan de pagina zetten. Je kan dat met alle kolommen doen.

De test site is in het Engels. Ga rustig rondkijken en als je vragen hebt stuur me maar een berichtje.

Je kan nu ook je verstuurde berichten zien. Erg leuk. Op je home pagina (dashboard) kan je je rechtstreeks inschrijven voor toernooien.

Groetjes Happiness.

Binnenkort is erg snel, je kan de button gebruiken om naar de nieuwe site te gaan:))

Thanks Paul works Great!

When you say “This site is the REAL thing, it’s not a demo site. So remember, if you win or lose chips it really counts” what does that really mean? Are we actually winning or losing real money? Or are you using $ instead of number of chips?

Until I get an answer, I am afraid to try this, because I cannot afford to play for real $. Thanks

Sorry for the confusion CPTJMP, what I meant was that the new website is just like the current website, if you win or lose chips on the new website, then go back to the old website, you’ll have won or lost the same chips there too.

We’re definitely not a real money website, we’re a play money website, so you’re not winning or losing real money. We decided to start using the $ symbol just as short hand to represent play chips.

In the current site we write: 5,000 play chips

In the new site we write: $5,000

Both mean the same thing, it just means that sometimes when space is limited, it gives us a bit more room.

As I mentioned in the comment above, ReplayPoker is virtual play money only.

Thanks for the feedback sarkozi! It’s important that before we ‘flick the switch’ we make changes to the new website, so that everyone feels comfortable playing on it. We’re currently working on making the new website at least as fast as the new website, we’ll need a few more days. Although you’ll notice that browsing between the dashboard and lobbys is super-fast!

About the unpresentable tables, places are not finalized - I’d love to hear more about that, can you write down your thoughts in a little more details as to what you prefer about the current website, or dislike about the new website?

That’s fine ashley09, we wanted to roll it out slowly to give us time to listen to your feedback. Change is often unwelcome, and the new design will not be to everyone’s taste. Can you think of a few specific reasons you don’t like the new site? Perhaps you can try playing on it a for a few days, to see if it grows on you? But, do share your thoughts - we really need to gather as much feedback as we can.

Paul, Thanks, I will be back to test ride later

If I remember correctly, the old (2 years ago) site have the $ symbol, and because the confusion of new players, I requested to remove $ symbol, and Paul did it. Thet time lots of player pointed thet very same question to me, and I believe lots of them dont, just left the site.(correction, not all the site only the MTT-s, what is scare myself play on MTT-s when I signed up on RP 3 years ago) I feel this symbol drive away new players again, scare them . Also, I dont see a positive side use the $ symbol. See the comments above.

Very confusing. Too BRIGHT. After about 30 mins of playing it is hard to focus.

GIPPIE, thanks for the feedback! How about a darker style:

Do you prefer something like this to the current color scheme?

Just bounced from tourney on a table rebalance - problem?

It would be great if players could adjust things the way they like. Colours would probably easily be changed by the players themselves.If players didn’t play sit&go then they could hide it away. Then again if they would like to have stats or awards in front page they could drag those in. (I myself hate that special bonus offer that i’m never gonna use because don’t like facebook lol). The more customization people get the more satisfied they are gonna be. And answer for question: I think that darker scheme looks horrible, but i bet i could do one that i like :).

Great idea separi, let the players choose their own colors. Or give a few colors to choose from. And give the option to hide some things on their dashboard. Than more space for things they like more. I like it!!