New ReplayPoker Website (Launches in Beta!)

I would like to see both… Possibly on the same chart.

Very cool!

would like to try new site but do not want to lose old site at this time

how do i try

If you use the link to go to the new site, there is a button to go back to the old site, you can switch from the old and new site.

Is there a link at the old site to the new site or just the link in this topic?

Just on this topic, as you see “BETA” Beta, named after the second letter of the Greek alphabet, is the software development phase following alpha. It generally begins when the software is feature complete. Software in the beta phase will generally have many more bugs in it than completed software, as well as speed/performance issues. The focus of beta testing is reducing impacts to users, often incorporating usability testing. The process of delivering a beta version to the users is called beta release and this is typically the first time that the software is available outside of the organization that developed it

At the moment just a link from this topic. We’ll add a link from the old site shortly, but first we wanted to iron out a few of the bugs and implement some of the suggestions. Probably we’ll add the link next week. You can always just type in http://new.replaypoker.com in your browser to get to the new site at any time.

Hey guys, great feedback. Please keep them coming.

I’ll update this topic when we address the problems/suggestions or add new features.

Few things added to the new site:

• Remember lobby settings (filters and line selected) across pages and even if you close the browser. We’re working to remember the order as well.

Would love to try it but it would not load

Jello676, could you give us more details? No page is loading? What browser and version are you using?

Thanks

No Worries I Made My Own Link.

By the way I like the black and red!!! Reminds me of Texas Tech!!

Regarding the Beta format, I personally find it harder to read than the present format for selecting a table. Could just be me being dyslexic and my many other problems.

I like to see my winnings and loses in the chart. Gj Rp team

Edit 1: I just dislike the red color on background… Green would be better imo :slight_smile:

Can you check now, we’ve made some tweaks so it should be more familiar and easy to read.

watcha, the checkboxes and dropdown filters now remember your settings

This is now fixed.

We’ve added a stake level dropdown now!

We’re grateful for your feedback, so please keep sending it over.

Don’t forget you can access the new website at any time at this address:

http://new.replaypoker.com

so sorry but i dont like it at all