My level of poker skill

Well, I am trying to remain neutral in this. I’m afraid I might show some bias if I am in the game with them. So no, I will sit out.

2 Likes

good idea SPG, i will sit out too and just hang on to my 1st place monthly 2 peet. after all we want to see both of them in showdown playing, so thats another reason we need to sit out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m interested, subject to my availability. I could certainly use the bragging rights.

1 Like

After 1 tourney score is 19 Juicee to 21Peeweedogue

1 Like

you win Rd1
good going, nice job
I ran into AA with my 10/10
u did well

1 Like

What do you think of the 9 man sit n go idea? we can play faster games, and I don’t care what entry fee you pick. And I saw the AA 1010 hates those hands myself.

in hindsight (always) I should have played it much differently
most def bad timing if nothing else
I’m not exactly sure what diff games we should sit at
too many ways to format “the battle”
I know for sure 1 of the tournaments must be a Freeroll, if u can beat that game, I will give u credit 4 sure

again, good going young Jedi !

Thank you & well done to you sir.
I think we have hijacked this thread, and also feel there is a demand for this type of action from & for other players. I will start a player battle thread so we can have others square off and add our war as it goes. Hope that works for you & others.

1 Like

u r correct
didnt even think about the hi-jacking
talk later, my day off begins now
I will send u a friend request, we can communicate that way, good ?

1 Like

from enemies to friends over night… ya gotta love replay !!!

3 Likes

Editing to remove and repost to the other thread.

warms my heart

OH wow, I can’t believe people are taking peeweedogue seriously! HAHA, ok have fun

Any time you can play against someone that overconfident, it’s a good thing.