My level of poker skill

You are cute little man, I remarked because you kept calling someone out who chose not to respond to you with your unsupported accusations. I see you are replying before I can finish my response. But I will sit with you anytime & I will post the results (win or lose)

1 Like

your last hand
you started the hand with 10K
you limp in late in the tourney, in early position with K3 suited, with 7 more players left to act pre flop
you leave yourself with only 8K back
you flop a K to go with your “rag” kicker
player puts you all-in, you have to call
the rest is obvious
why would you EVER want to play K3 in that situation ?
it’s an auto fold, or a jam, no other options

sit, if you have time to type, then your wife isn’t important. sit

1 Like

Well folks, we have a gauntlet throw down to a poker showdown.

You sir, have the option of selecting the time and your weapons of choice. This is according to the universally accepted rules governing such things.

You mentioned tomorrow or Tuesday. Let’s firm up the time and date and decide the format. Heads up sudden death, a 3 game series, something else? The stakes must also be decided.

I’m not sure if she has to double dog dare you to make it official, but what say you, sir?

4 Likes

double dog dare!!!

3 Likes

Done !
And you should show some respect in regards to my wife sweetie !!!
You don’t have to dare me.
I actually work for a living and my work schedule is very bizarre. However, I will give you my work schedule (it changes every week) when I find it out, which is always Friday.
We will play during one of my days off, as I work long 12 hr shifts in a hot and dirty factory, and I am very tired after work.
And I actually have a life beyond RP, which is why I don’t play very much to begin with.
We will both enter tournaments that we can agree on.
We will both enter a minimum of 5 tournaments.

Next week I work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 530pm-530am
So, like I said I may play Monday or Tuesday. Like most people I have things to do.

I have a 10:45 eye doctor visit on Monday & am on call 24/7 as regional Mgr. of 3 stores all west coast USA time. But my staff trys not to bother me on my days off, So anytime after noon PST we can play…

3pm EST is smack dab in the middle of my day
that is not a good time for me at all
I am preferring to play in the AM, EST
that is when I play 90% of time
I understand that is not ideal for you
options ?

No it’s fine for me, I just need a pause from 10am to noon PST

ok
whats available tomorrow morning at 10-ish am EST CANADIAN ?
I will be popping a sleeping pill tonight, but I usually don’t sleep too late

you name the table & stake & I’ll be there

here are some.

Please post the opening hand here, so we can re-run it whenever we want.

1 Like

Texas Rally @ 930am ?
I have a combination of 20 tickets
2.5K and 5K tickets I will never use

I will be at Texas rally, And I will post starting hand,

1 Like

Hey this is exciting, see now this is something that should be streamed lol.

Im on team Juicee, because im a gambling man and she has better stats.
April 2018 with 52.5 million vs Feb 15 with 7.8 million…

Give 'im that Ace in the hole Juicee :wink:
I can even do a haka if ya want that always helps :grin: :new_zealand:

3 Likes

how many tourneys will we play before deciding the victor?

at least 5 I think
I dont really care how many
without putting much thought into it, this is how I believe we should keep score
we earn points for each tourney, the points we receive is the place in which we finished
at the end of the pre determined number of tourneys, the player with the LOWEST number total wins
does that make sense ? I literally just woke up

1 Like

539395038 My 1st hand

i think the only way to be fair is to play at the same table the whole time so u both are actually playing each other and the same opponents, and u can also see how each other play certain hands for feed back afterwords. that means playing 5 Sit n Go games 9 seated at 100k buy in each game and the most points/best placings wins. you also could end up in a showdown in 1 of these too. i think me, SPG and Puggy might join the game if thats the case, but then u both wont be at showdown together :slight_smile: i still need to play 1 or 2 of my 60 monthly games there to grab my 1st place for the monthly leader board there… SPG, Puggy…wadda ya say… we join to play and watch them too ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes