Mute individual players of your choosing

so played with rusty, moderator, got ■■■■ from a player and then when gave it back with no curse words got muted…wheres my button to stop it…u guys suck always something. and i got “told you twice” for what? not a child rusty777 or whatever, wheres my mute???lame

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Mute button for all?.

ability to mute or minimize the chat screen so that you don’t have to watch what people are typing.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Mute in-game chat option.

im realitively new but the bickering that goes back and forth is verfy distracting.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled is there any way to block the chatter that goes on?.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled there is to much profanity in ur tables.

Can it be possible to mute the chat box for each opponent.

And another… can the chat of the “dealer” in a other colour that black.?

Greatings Punisher

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Chat box improvements (mute option + dealer text color).

■■■■ this god damn low rait sit lol … look a live hodem pro … u dumb fuckz…lol

mabey u ca make a site that workz… I dout it

■■■■ this web site

this web site makes a lot of mastackes… like fuckin being open

look at the mood …u fuckin suck at your job… and your hoby

■■■■ this site

I forgot about this!!! Still no way to mute off table non-players from the table entirely!!!

Yeah, it’s on the to-do list, makes perfect sense to be able to do this and not have to mute every time you sit at a new table.