Mute individual players of your choosing

He don’t, he deleted them long time ago.

Yes, but not long enough ago for my liking!

The MAD1972 ID seems to be gone, but I feel him lurking in the darker shadows of RP!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa never gone always around ahahhaha

dmanding u should be banned also u started all this but whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nonotme i am around but u will know whan i will pop up hahahahahahahha

I knew I smelled something rotten in Wales.

i always knew u were scum but there u go like few others on therei am laughing at u playing freesite for fake chips with no life or job so sad

mad1972 over 2 years ago good site

this site is getting better and better day by day good job a involved, keep up good work

You spent 5 yrs at this site and loved it. Get back on your meds and RP may let u back on.

We’re currently working on this. It should be live shortly. For now it’ll work just for the duration you’re on a table. In the future we make it persist across multiple sessions (ie. make it a permanent mute until you unmute the player.)

This feature is now live. When you click a player’s name during the game, you’ll see a new mini profile box appear. If you click the sound icon, you can toggle their chat on and off. If you mute them, then any text they type in the chat window you won’t see. Please note this only lasts for the time you’re on that table. As soon as you leave the table and come back it resets.

This feature is now live. When you click a player’s name during the game, you’ll see a new mini profile box appear. If you click the sound icon, you can toggle their chat on and off. If you mute them, then any text they type in the chat window you won’t see (everybody else will still see it). Please note this only lasts for the time you’re on that table. As soon as you leave the table and come back it resets.

Again! So, If an individual is typing bad about you then you are the only one at the table that does not know what is being typed. I would ask is this a good thing???

If you mute another player, then you can’t see what they’re typing, but everyone else can. The best time to use this might be when someone is being loud and their comments are distracting you from the game, then with a simple click you no longer need to read what they have to say. You can always unmute them when you’re ready. On a separate note we’ll be introducing a new feature shortly to make it easier to report disruptive players via the new mini-profile.

OK, I have found if you mute yourself most all these issues go away. Many of the top players rarely type anything even if they are griped at.

How do you mute someone off table? Sarkozi wants to know!

ask mod, with reason .

Just pointing out the fly in the ointment, flaw in the system, or stalker on the side lines!

good for you Replay Poker, better day by day…

not a flaw, nothing better can be done. Stalkers got banned not muted. :slight_smile: