Late reg

Thank You for Your Support there, Mick!!! … Meant every word (obviously, lol)…

2 Likes

As a proud American War Veteran, and one Vet to another, thank you for your service, Mick…

4 Likes

Seems to me that there are a fair number of Veterans on RPP and that they’re appreciated. As a veteran, I really like that and am grateful for it! Thank you!

5 Likes

MickiFin-You will play poker for a few years, you will understand the golden rule: “Efficient use of time”
Here you play a maximum of 2 hours, so 10/15 minutes does not play a greater role … Playing in other poker rooms, where the tournament lasts from 4 to 6 hours, it is 1.5 hours later to the tournament is really time! You can use this time to read a book, watch a show and even bake cookies or have sex :wink:
I learned to play poker at SnG turbo playing them at 888poker, where you play on short stack and bilnds go up fast. So starting a tournament with 15 / 20bb is not a problem for me…
Here 95% of players play every hand (do not know the basic rule: hand selection !!), so even if you gave them a million chips at the beginning of the tournament, they lose it faster than I did 10big blinds later to enter the tournament;-)

Boy, are you so right!

If I count things up correctly since I have a birthday next week, and my dad started teaching me poker when I was 4… then I’ve been playing at it for 65 years… That’s really scary :astonished:

And I certainly was able to observe firsthand what you’re talking about when I dealt cards in 1973 at the Hayward card palace in Hayward California. I was routinely schedule for a 12 hour shift, that could easily run to 18 if the players asked to keep me on the table and the pit boss agreed.

Hand selection? Amen! 1 million chips? Make it 2M…LOL :rofl:

Hahahaha,Hahahaha. Great answer Fin :+1:t2::rofl:

Thank you for your service and sacrifices Brothers and Sisters.

IMG_0722

5 Likes

“Stop playing bad poker…”

Winston, I’m so glad you said that! Now I can quote you, and not take any of the heat myself… LOL :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I am not at my home computer right now, so I will wait till I get home and can make sure that I translate everything into Polish. I certainly do not want there to be any misunderstanding between us, because I value your opinions so much…

Nie mam teraz komputera domowego, więc poczekam, aż wrócę do domu i mogę się upewnić, że tłumaczym wszystko na język polski. Na pewno nie chcę, żebyśmy byli między nami nieporozumieniem, ponieważ tak bardzo cenię twoje opinie

1 Like

Very well done Micki. Integrity is rare in this world.

3 Likes

Late Registration helps us all …

If you really want the pros/cons we can go thru them in great detail, in the end most ppl would prolly agree its a benefit not a problem…

4 Likes

Craig! Who is that handsome young man who is taking over your avatar?!?

3 Likes

Hahahaha, you are too kind Micki :rofl:

Poker players will always take the option which gives them an edge. Lol.

Mickifin
You need to understand that Craig has had so many facial corrections that he no longer represents his original image.
Quite simply he applied, in his past , for the lead role in a revival of “The Monster of Frankenstein”!

1 Like

Hahahaha,Hahahaha, that was great :+1:t2::joy:

1 Like

I really hate posts like this…if people heed this advice it will hurt my ranking considerably/

4 Likes

Thanks much for my first really good chuckle of the day! … Happy to oblige, btw… lol…

2 Likes

Semper Fi, Bro… And, Thank You for your service! …

1 Like

Thank you and to you also Brother

2 Likes