Impatient and rude

Awhhh Kasey - I do so regret that you had such an experience…
Such impatient rudeness is the exact discussion we had here in the forum recently … Here’s the link
http://forums.replaypoker.com/t/best-chat-or-i-wish-i-had-thought-of-that

As you said - why haven’t they been called out? Maybe its because they are 'hit-and-run" rude, never giving the victims enough time to think of a good response that, in itself, would not be rude or violate Replay guidelines. Or possibly it’s their technique to rattle their opponents and folks just regard it as ‘part of the game’, part of playing the cards literally and the opponent psychologically…

Alternately, it may be rooted in the “I’m not a snitch” philosophy that says I won’t be the tattletale… After all, Replay has recruited Player Reps and Moderators to intervene in such situations when called upon. In addition, reporting players inappropriate chat is easily done at the table and remains anonymous.

After all, that sort of chat is strictly not permitted at a WSOP table… so why do we experience it here?!? Ultimately, I think it is simply a combination of all the above… and if there were enough PReps and Moderators for all tables… Geez!! What would that say about us, the casual or everyday player?

Wouldn’t it simply say that we, as a player community submit to these folks, or avoid resolution by not using our tools? So I congratulate you for speaking out on the Forum… another of our useful tools!!

Be assured that there are many folks who feel just as I do…and we will chime in and intervene when things start going awry. You have many allies in this regard! I certainly prefer using humor to diffuse situations, and I do report offenses when humor fails to quell the savage beasts!!

Take Care & Have a Great Poker Day!! Micki

3 Likes