If another player says

idiot luck after you win the hand; are they calling you and idiot?

Also, how do you become a spectator to a tournament for which you are not registered?

Hi County–
My two cents: The context for saying “Idiot Luck” makes the word “idiot” an adjective rather than a pejorative name. :slight_smile: Also, you can go to the lobby of the tournament in which you aren’t playing, click on a table, and observe via that route. I’ve done it, and I think those were the steps I used.
Jan

6 Likes

Perjorative, great word !!! And correct on the second answer :+1:t2:

2 Likes

thx

2 Likes

Glad you like that word, Craig. I spelled it the way you did, then Spell Checker corrected me: Only one R in the word, not two. I thought it was related to perjury, but apparently not. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love when people use different words, oops too many r’s !, no not related to perjury at all lol.

My word for yesterday was plethora.

3 Likes

you spelled it right , there is only R,in it, silly one .

2 Likes

ask Craig he knows everything.

2 Likes

sounded more like 4 cents worth, but I like it lol.

2 Likes

would prerogative sound correct.

No the correct word would be derogatory. ( Showing a critical or disrespectful attitude ), hence the person using the phrase " Idiot Luck "

Just my 67 cents worth due to inflation lol.

2 Likes

Going off on a slight tangent… I’ve discovered that I don’t need to google anything ever again,… My wife knows EVERYTHING! … rofl

4 Likes

Hahahahaha

It might SOUND correct, but it has a completely different meaning. :slight_smile: Tell Cabbie his wife and I have much in common. lol

2 Likes

Or they simple don’t realize that the possessive requires an 's in this example.

1 Like