Honoring Alan25main

A great man, a great friend, a great heart, a great loss for us all. We will miss you Sire Quartermain :heart:

7 Likes

Very sad news to hear about Ron’s passing, so sudden, he was always sharing stories I enjoyed reading and always enjoyed his presence, He was always helpful and friendly :frowning:

7 Likes

Just found out about Alan’s passing and like everyone else was shocked. He must have been friends with just about all the Replay community and really was a nice guy and fun to play poker with… Sending my condolences to his family. One of his many Replay friends,Jeanette

8 Likes

A class act. Condolences to his family. You will live on in the hearts of all your Replay friends.

6 Likes

Ron was a gentleman and poker scholar with the ability to share the game with everyone and helped others understand and make their game better .

He truly will be greatly missed because he contributed in so many ways .

6 Likes

I was told of the passing of Ron who I always thought of as another Alan. To me a true gentleman, lovely person and someone who helped everyone. I looked forward to sit at the same table and will miss that. R.I.P. Ron.

8 Likes

Ron was one of the first people who friended me here. I will miss him very much. RIP Ron.

3 Likes

I am so very sorry to hear of Ron’s passing. He was quite the gentleman and a very good and knowledgeable poker player. I enjoyed many, many pokers games with this kind and helpful man. He was always the first person to greet another player to the table, friends with everyone. I always got a kick out of Ron typing “bonsai” when he was going all in. Rest in peace my friend! Hatch_

7 Likes

My deepest condolences and heartfelt sympathy to the family of Ron P. aka Alan25main.Ron checked all the boxes when it came to poker. He was knowledgeable , a great strategist, witty ,and kind to all that he encountered. He will truly be missed.

5 Likes

Very sad news indeed. A gentleman and a loss to the replay community.

4 Likes

Great person, opponent, friend, and helper. He was always trying to make the table fun and like you were playing with good friends. Loved his comoradity and kindness; in addition to his insight. He could read a crowd.

Will deeply miss him.

Condolences to his family and loved ones.

2 Likes

Have played many, many games of Omaha with him and will miss him terribly. Always an example to us all of what a great person and poker player should be. I will miss him. RIP Quartermain.

3 Likes

JMO, but maybe RP should name a table after him in honor of his contribution here, his love for the game and most importantly the many lives he touched with help and kindness.

3 Likes

Replay has named a ring game after our friend. :+1:t2::heart::pray:t2:.
Here is a screenshot of it in the lobby.

11 Likes

Excellent

4 Likes

Perfect. Thank you Replay. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

A tragic loss for all of us. One of the really good guys. Sincere condolences to all of his family and loved ones. RIP my friend.

2 Likes

A tragic loss to all of us. Sincere condolences to all his family and friends. Will think of you often and fondly. RIP my friend.

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear of Alan’s passing. He was a great contributor to our poker site as well as a good friend. RIP. Deepest sympathy to his family.

3 Likes

So sad to hear this. Rest in Peace

2 Likes