My Forum Friend

I have a forum friend by the name of Craig. I enjoy the time we spend in the forums talking to each other. Do you have someone you connect with in the forums? Maybe more than one? I’d love to hear about them.

Thank you for listening and spending time with me in the forums!!

11 Likes

Anybody who buys me a beer is a friend for life. There are some good helpful folks on here for sure, Craig being one of them. Bill8888 and I seem to have some good banter every now and then.

10 Likes

I’d buy you one but Replay doesn’t offer that option :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Maybe we should bring it up in Suggestions, hint hint.

6 Likes

There are several friends That are awesome, Many are on same team and / or in same Leagues.
One person stands out as the most caring, with a heart of gold. She also is one tough cookie on the tables. Many of you know her from the forum…Drum Roll… That lady is no other than:
Sue13 Love ya Sue. <3

7 Likes

Thank you everyone. Enjoy all the conversations and banter. I don’t post much anymore but stop occasionally .

7 Likes

WOW. .Thank you so much Carol. I feel exactly the same way about you. You are an awesome team mate, friend, and a true Forum Friend. I love all your jokes. I love you. There are other friends on the forum whom I look forward to everyday. If I start mentioning them, I know I will forget some. I will just keep loving your posts. Thanks for reading my posts too.

7 Likes

It’s nice to see friendships develop here in Replay whether at the tables or here in our Community Forums. Thanks @bigmarkbig for creating this thread. :heart:

7 Likes

Your a great guy and glad to now know you Beer.

6 Likes

Thank you my dear friend, like a brother :+1:t2: big smiles all day today wherever I went. I’m not posting much because I’m reading to get ready for the WSOP at the end of the month

7 Likes

Thank You @bigmarkbig for creating this thread and agree my friend Craig, was and still is a great mentor for me, when I started playing at replay and currently. As my friend Sue13 mentioned, I have been very Blessed to have so many great friend’s in forums and tables that I couldn’t name them all.

My philosophy is one can never have any enemy’s, if one Love’s everyone as a brother/sister.

7 Likes

Such kind words. Thank you forever. My friends I cherish.

Look what you went and did Mark :blush:

5 Likes

Good luck there, i would be there 2 but Wifes mom is awww old and might be last time to visit her in Peru. Hope to see you at the final table on tv:) with Phil screaming at you for beating him lol.

4 Likes

:joy: Thank you Bill. Coming up in a few weeks. Enjoy your trip to Peru my friend.

4 Likes

Thank you Mark for starting this thread. Thank you Lite for your beautiful words.It is so easy to be kind. I love my friends on Replay.

5 Likes

Thanks again @bigmarkbig , for me this thread is Very important for everyone in this great community. I hope it remains’ as a top topic forever, we can’t have any enemy’s if everyone is a friend. I say lets add an S to My Forum Friend ('s) and reach out to everyone to join the conversation.

3 Likes

I’ll buy you a case my friend:) and absolutely agree, Great folks in the forum’s & the table’s!

4 Likes

Well, since it’s been brought up…I have a lot on here I converse with at games or tournaments. Online friends if you will. Litenin is one where we struck up a conversation and dadgummit, we’re almost neighbors. I find out we just live about an hour, give or take, from on another. Craig may have been one of the 1st ones I reached out to as he is, as my Son, a Marine. Some may think I misspoke, but once a Marine, always a Marine. Honored by many that have either taken the time or accepted a request from me to be considered a poker table friend.

6 Likes

Semper Fidelis my friend, you have been missed!

4 Likes

Thank you Brother…I play when I can. Oohrah!

4 Likes