R I P TVTECH

TVTECH aka Jerry departed this world monday 16th - may he sit on a cloud above and give us great tips on how to play poker - you will be missed jerry. my condolences go to his sister, other family members and friends…thumbs

16 Likes

RIP Jerry :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Amen, the world has lost a great one.

5 Likes

I only played with him a few times but he was a memorable presence at the table. RIP.

5 Likes

such sad news, what a lovely guy he was, always full of humor and made so many smile, thanks @thumbs for informing us all - I can imagine you knew him well, my condolences to you and his family xxx

3 Likes

I played a lot with Jerry. He was kinda prickly in a non-offensive way. He loved to spring a cooler on you and then call you a goofball for thinking it was a good idea to raise with top two pair on the turn. It was fun being on a table with him. It was fun knocking him out and getting the standard “sob” comment. You felt good being called a sob by Jerry. It meant you did something good or were especially lucky or maybe it was because he liked you, hard to say. There’s really no one else playing that I’ve played with who comes close to Jerry’s style. I’ll miss him.

3 Likes

Proud to say I was called sob many times by tvtech, he seemed like a great guy, connected with him cuz my dad was Vietnam vet as well. I will miss playing with him

3 Likes

A good heart has stopped beating, but a heart that has touched so many lives can t help but live on in those who it loved.
RIP Jerry you will be missed. And I’ ll miss your jokes and quotes on the tables!
My sincere condolences.
with sympathy. …Ura33

3 Likes

Oh Jerry… I can’t believe I can no longer go to your table and say “Mornin old fart” I will miss you forever my dear friend. RIP and I hope the doves are looking out for your guns! Love ya my friend:(

2 Likes

very sad indeed C :frowning:

2 Likes

C, sending you big hugs, take care hun, xxx

2 Likes