Forever Phil New League

Knock Out scores for Sunday April 16, 2023 Well done everyone.

2 Likes

FOREVER PHIL LEAGUE
TUESDAY APRIL 17, 2023
AT: 7:30 PM EST
GET IN ON YOUR CHANCE TO WIN THE TITLE FOR THE
MR_MONK CUP
Win for Hi score and most Knockouts.
Be sure to invite a friend and have that friend send Jedwins and JenGen7 a friend request so we can add them.

If you have never played leagues before on Replay you click your profile image scroll down to leagues. When the list of leagues come up scroll down to the
Forever Phil League click enter then click on the Tuesday game to buy in.
Please contact Jedwins, JenGen7, Zacor, or Sue13 if you need to be added to the league.
League Description for Forever Phil
This league is dedicated to our fallen Hero Mr_Monk. To honor his memory, we offer games that foster good play and good sportsmanship. GOOD SPORTMANSHIP WILL BE ENFORCED and closely monitored. So come with a good attitude to promote great poker playing in a league setting. Players have two chances to play each week. Games are NL HOLD EM BOUNTY HUNTER MTT with a buy in of 1000 chips and 270 bounties for each player knocked out. Join us Tuesdays at 7:30 PM EST and Sundays at 2:00 PM EST. Play for your chance to win a quarterly title for most wins and bounties. See you at the tables.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Had fun last night :+1:t2:

4 Likes

FOREVER PHIL LEAGUE
SUNDAY APRIL 23, 2023
AT: 2:00PM EST
MR_MONK CUP
Be sure to invite a friend and have that friend send Jedwins and JenGen7 a friend request so we can add them.

If you have never played leagues before on Replay you click your profile image scroll down to leagues. When the list of leagues come up scroll down to the
Forever Phil League click enter then click on the Tuesday game to buy in.
Please contact Jedwins, JenGen7, Zacor, or Sue13 if you need to be added to the league.
This league is dedicated to our fallen Hero Mr_Monk. To honor his memory, we offer games that foster good play and good sportsmanship. GOOD SPORTMANSHIP WILL BE ENFORCED and closely monitored. So come with a good attitude to promote great poker playing in a league setting. Players have two chances to play each week. Games are NL HOLD EM BOUNTY HUNTER MTT with a buy in of 1000 chips and 270 bounties for each player knocked out. Join us Tuesdays at 7:30 PM EST and Sundays at 2:00 PM EST. Play for your chance to win a quarterly title for most wins and bounties. See you at the tables.

3 Likes

There was no reminder today like every game so I missed it by 4 minutes. I guess the same for others as only 29 players showed up. I need to set a reminder on my phone . Sorry I missed it.

Leaderboard for April 23, 2023 Sunday

2 Likes

Forever Phil Leaderboards - Google Sheets

1 Like

3 Likes

Bad night for me….:disappointed:

1 Like

Get em next time Craig. I had a good time. So many nice players. This will be our first Saturday night game coming up at 9pm est. Hope to have a big crowd. Let’s have some fun.

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me know. My reminder was set for Sunday. Hope to make it. Saturday @ 9 is prime time going out usually.

2 Likes

FOREVER PHIL LEAGUE
MR_MONK CUP
SATURDAY April 29, 2023
AT 9 PM EST
ANNOUNCING A NEW GAME FOR Saturday (due to popular demand we are trying to find a time and day that works for our Aussie and West coast friends)

Forever Phil League click enter then click on the game to buy in.
This league is dedicated to our fallen Hero Mr_Monk. To honor his memory, we offer games that foster good play and good sportsmanship. GOOD SPORTMANSHIP WILL BE ENFORCED and closely monitored. So come with a good attitude to promote great poker playing in a league setting. Players have three chances to play each week. Games are NL HOLD EM BOUNTY HUNTER MTT with a buy in of 1000 chips and 270 bounties for each player knocked out. Join us Tuesdays at 7:30 PM EST and Sundays at 2:00 PM EST and Saturdays 9PM EST. Play for your chance to win a quarterly title for most points and bounties.

1 Like

1 Like

Had fun tonight at the new Friday time. Glad I waited and played. Really nice group of players

2 Likes

Friday? Did you sneak a drink or 3? Love ya Craig. Glad you are playing. You did good today. Hope to see you Tuesday @7:30pm est.

2 Likes

Hi Sue. I’m doing the best I can. Friday night turned out alright :joy: love ya too. Give my best to my Brother in arms. See you Tuesday Lord willing. I haven’t played a league game since SharonSmarty and I had our own, missed it all these years. Nice new friends.

3 Likes

Points summary Sunday April 30, 2023

1 Like

Craig, we are thrilled to have you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m smiling over here. Nice comfortable friendly competive group of nice people in general. It’s a good break to play and chat with everyone.

4 Likes